8.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have loved it since she started making me dress
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it, has been the best thing that has happened to me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it's great if only my would do it , it is my dream to be FEM and be used
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh id love that it is my dream to be all dressed up
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If it works for them, then hurrah for them.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it sounds great
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't get it either.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For fun me and my ex wife did.. she like to get into my cloths. It was fun to watch her the way stuffed her bar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will add this to the big list of things that I don't understand. Have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to find a woman to do that to me..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would most definitely love it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wouldn't have considered that my girlfriend feminized me. I was already into cross dressing before we got together. Not only did she except it. She would go shopping with me.
Lurker
0 likes
I think they might be lesbians smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AlexAlex
I think they might be lesbians smile

That made me laugh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife loves to dress me in women's clothes and make up and boy is it worth it, guess its the old thing if it works for you go with it if it don't something will
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as they know you love them, with your whole heart, and this is precious between the two of you, then I think it's fine. If it lessens them in your eyes, makes them weaker, or it bothers them...stop.
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to experience a makeover - as just one of the many things I'd like to try!
The Engineer
0 likes
well its a nice thought.....i would love to be feminised.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Surely consent comes from the object of the feminisation, not something to be imposed by the women concerned.
If it is forced by manipulation or coercion without consent it is just exploitation and bullying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if both parties are in agreement and the husband wants to be feminized, then I say go for it and enjoy it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Different Strokes for different folks!
Lurker
0 likes
If that is what they are into go for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love it. Had a girlfriend who loved dressing me up and being girls together. She often said I looked more feminine than she did. lol She never pegged me but I hope that can happen in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not for me, but for those couples who are into that, then, by all means, have at it !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to have a woman do that to me.
colin123
0 likes
My wife likes to catch me wearing her little panties. She loves to pull them down and spank me for being so naughty, she encourages me to wear them often and leaves them out for me to wear sometimes.