What's your type??

last reply
52 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I think there's nothing sexier than a dangerous looking guy (or girl!) covered in tattoos and bike gear. I like 'em rough, ready and dirty....

so when it comes to sexy - do you like the girl next door or the girl that rocks up on a harley with flourescant hair?? (just an example)
girls can obviously answer this too- its a two way world we live in smile

Lurker
0 likes
Gotta go for the girl next door. She might look innocent, but you never know what's gonna happen when you get inside the bedroom;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can go for both and have exes that are both. I enjoyed the tattooed girl cuz she was adventerous and told me how she wanted it and what she wanted. My girl next door girl was innocent and let me try things that she hadn't thought about, I left her loving oral.
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer the rough and ready guy, bikers, rodders, all greased up biggrin

I also love the tattoed look on girls but you've got to commit to it. No good having them all done then wanting to wear something elegant on your wedding day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like the girl next door, but i like to switch things up to keep things interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How bout the girl next door look with biker attitude that works for me love tats myself no don't have any(yet) but Like them on the lady's to
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
I like a geek.

silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^ Her.
The Critic, at your service...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In women, I like all types. Some tatoos are ok but not into full sleeves or real hardcore ink. Not into piercings either, except for ears, navel or pussy!!! Like women who are fit but still curvy.

In men, I love the rocker guy. Love long hair, few tatoos, leather. Give me Brett Michaels and Im happy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say no to either, but I do fancy the biker chic look, but then I am biased!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say no to either, but I do fancy the biker chic look, but then I am biased!

EDIT: Sorry for double post, darn computer...
Lurker
0 likes
Older men that know what they want, are fit and confident and not worry about getting older or not being able to get the girl!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm into both of those types, but more into dangerous women. The only type I really don't like is a girl with too much makeup, trying to make herself overly glamorous.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like an athletic/healthy physicality, basically clean cut and well groomed, with more of a SoCal casual/trendy style. i'm definitely drawn to outgoing intelligence, an exceptionally dirty mind, outside the box thinker and a bit of a social rebel. They've got to have some edge to them and be able to roll with a twisted sense of humour and adventurous spirit. That goes for both guys and girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My type.. upright and breathing. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the girl next door with a dirty mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you've got a tattoo or two, maybe of something special to you, that's cool, but if your arms look like a comic book, you might be a bit to impulsive for me. LOL
0 likes
Types are for suckas! ;)

I like all types. Rough and ready, innocent, girl next door, weird, alternative. Variety is the spice of life.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been with preppy chicks that had no tats and some with 1 or 2 and I've been with gothic chicks covered in tats. All were very arousing. I love chicks with long sexy legs that have some calves, a great firm but poochy ass, a small tight tummy, tits can be any size at all even very small (except enormous monster boobs that would get in the way) sexy tone arms, tone neck and a nice face. I do like just a few tattoos on them too. And I really love big fat pussy lips!!!! I like a girl next door that can be a bit of a chameleon and be that chick on the Harley every now and then.
Lurker
0 likes
I like tats and piercing. To me thats a sign of a woman who could fulfill my fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a man that is an " Old School Gangster or an O.G. " No I do not mean a " Thug " there is a difference.

An O.G. is street savy, rough,& holds his own with everybody a real macho man.... But with his woman he is sweet, protective, & loving...wow I just described my man to a Tee.... His tattoos are nice he has a whole sleeve on one arm and I just love it...and him!!!

Now my man would never let me ( his woman ) have a tattoo or piercings other than my ears..when we got together I had my nose pierced and he asked me if I would not use it and out of respect for him I let my nose close up and I was over the need of my nose piercing any ways.. I'm kinda old for it now...LMAO

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'll take both the top two female types, for $500, Alex.

Me and the dude on the cycle can tag-team any set of women or woman who desires such. If he's cool with the arrangement.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am attracted to a girl who knows who she is. So if she is the girl next door then great, if she rolls up on a harley with sleeves and covered in tats...double great. I have to say my PREFERENCE is the bad girl with tattoos. Seeing as how I have a bike and tattoos that seems the natural choice, but I also wouldn't mind someone totally different than me.
Lurker
0 likes
I like tall, brainy men who are high testosterone on the outside with a secret submissive side for me to exploit (in a good way, I mean). Shyness really always grabs me...
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I prefer the geeky type of guy. I also like red heads. However, if you put me in a room with men, I always seem to single out the one Jewish guy. *shrugs* I have a lot of types biggrin

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few types...I enjoy tall tattooed men with long hair who like heavy music. I don't like guys who are ultra-groomed. I like geeks too! Nothing sexier than intelligence.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely girl next door.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I don't have any hard and fast rules (other things maybe but not rules, ;) ) but I tend to get involved with "girl next door" types. I like 'genuine' people and have found that an appreciable number of the more 'extreme' women are trying to be something they're not or trying not to be something they are and it doesn't sit well with me. Not that there's a shortage of those in the 'girl next door' type either, but the odds are better.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I like a geek.

silly

Boom. Point me to a lady in fashionable specs, with lazy blonde hair, and a knowledge of basic calculus and I'll get drunk and make a pass at her. I'm a sucker for the scientific ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a girl who knows how to have fun and does not take things too seriously. The girl next door is my type.