When is big too big?

last reply
26 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
One of our better writers-Tells of his wife's implants taking her 36D's to DDD or EE.
They sound dangerous to me. But I know you guys like large breasts, is this too much or not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me that is too much. Bigger isn't always better and you get to a point where you think, "what am I going to do with these?" Plus, I prefer natural boobs to implants and if she is already sporting a set of DD's, unless they are touching her knees already, the implant is likely to stand straight out from the chest while her natural tissues still falls with gravity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all guys like big ones, personally I find big breasts a turn off, I like A's & B’s. Personally and don’t get off on anything like D's or larger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id say that is too big. i find big boobs as a turn on but that is going to be just way to big!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big doesn't mean good. I prefer natural and firm breast of B or C.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks guys-I will take this to mean at least this group that my 36C's are acceptable
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Thanks guys-I will take this to mean at least this group that my 36C's are acceptable

Dude would require photographic evidence before making that call, WHR.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
It's all about proportion. WMM is right, photos would certainly help....
Lurker
0 likes
WAY TOO BIG!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me any artifically enhanced breasts are too big. I love natural no matter the size. A & B cuppers are so damn cute!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural is the way to go IMHO. If you must spend the cash, let's take a trip and play.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd just like to jump in and point about thats its not all about cup size but back size as well.

My cup size is FF (yes bigger than average) but im only a 30 round and quite petite, so theyre not like huge suffocating water balloons! If i was say a 36FF, then yes thats huuuuuge!! I just hate when people say anything bigger than a D is too big. Mine are big yes, but proportioned to my body and definately not a waste!! Also, if i was to get a bigger band size but not gain a cup size, i would work out to a 36D (as when one goes up, the other had to go down)

All im saying is take into account the back size next time you compare C's to anything bigger like F's!

Edit: Also what you think a huge cup size may look like isnt necessarily true. Alot of you have seen my pics and would you believe me if i said my cup size was FF?? Probably not. Bra sizes are alot different than what you think they look like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kind of to add to what MMonroe said, I have somewhat small boobs. I always wore a 36A, very occassionally B, but the cups never fit comfortably. When I got fitted for a bra, I was told to wear a 34D because my breasts are a bit far apart. Wearing larger cups fit a little better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I'd just like to jump in and point about thats its not all about cup size but back size as well.

My cup size is FF (yes bigger than average) but im only a 30 round and quite petite, so theyre not like huge suffocating water balloons! If i was say a 36FF, then yes thats huuuuuge!! I just hate when people say anything bigger than a D is too big. Mine are big yes, but proportioned to my body and definately not a waste!! Also, if i was to get a bigger band size but not gain a cup size, i would work out to a 36D (as when one goes up, the other had to go down)

All im saying is take into account the back size next time you compare C's to anything bigger like F's!

Edit: Also what you think a huge cup size may look like isnt necessarily true. Alot of you have seen my pics and would you believe me if i said my cup size was FF?? Probably not. Bra sizes are alot different than what you think they look like

Feeling you here, I've ballooned out to a DD but I'm still 32 round. I have a handful of friends in the F/G zone and personally I think they all look beautiful (even the ones that are shorter).

It is down to personal preference though - not knocking anyone for their opinions at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any woman that gets implants to improve her self image is fine. I would hopw she is not getting them to only please her husband because he wants them huge. Even if she wears a 36DD bra they could sag and be stretched out and getting implants might fix that.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to me thatr is way to big. But yours sound like they would be about the right size. I could cup and suck on them and not get smothered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh no.

Huge is not sexy. What is sexy is moderate size and perky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever is the natural size of a woman is always best. The whole package is what is sexy especially what is inside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
36d is about the largest i like

i prefer between a 32b and a 36c
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like boobs that are proportional to the body like MM said she has F cups but her body fits them that would be hot. But if someone is F cups and they are saggin to the belly which sticks out then its not as hot. As for Whr yes 36 C's are always acceptable smile
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Lurker
0 likes
As Simonize said, proportioanl is key. I had a girlfriend once who carried 34Cs and they were the most perfect breasts I have ever had the honor of playing with.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
They to big for my taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i want natural tits than implant i become bigger later on as i smash that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Quote by MMonroe

Feeling you here, I've ballooned out to a DD but I'm still 32 round. I have a handful of friends in the F/G zone and personally I think they all look beautiful (even the ones that are shorter).

It is down to personal preference though - not knocking anyone for their opinions at all.

Totally agree. So long as you are comfortable and they are real, size shouldn't matter. You are how you are. I went from a F cup to G when I had a baby... I am a curvy woman and proud of my bigger boobs. Guys who pigeon hole women as to size are like women who pigeon hole guys based on the size of their dicks. You got what you got and be thankful for what you have. The female form is beautiful. There are benefits of having smaller breasts - they don't hurt when you run as much as the larger breasted women, and the larger breasted women have build in air bags when it comes to MVA's. They can sometimes save your life and are a set of extra pillows for your man to snuggle.
But big or small, women are never happy with their bodies, so why make size an issue at all and make either size ladies feel they are inadequate?
Personally, I really hate reading stories that make mention to a woman's chest size. It kills the imagination and loses the eroticism.
As a writer, I feel it takes away the creative use of a reader's imagination to visualise their perfect fantasy form in their own mind in relation to a character's apperance. There are other ways to express size than simply making reference to the raw material/facts of a character's or person's actual size of 'a 36A B C D E F G'. And as we have seen here, there are varying opinions across the board about size. There will never be a happy medium until people get over certain stereo types as to size. Be happy, healthy and confident no matter what you've been endowed with, wether it be in real life, writing a 'true story', or just plain fiction
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well that seems enough to give someone a back problem!!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh lolz.....mine is 34d.....is it nice?
romantic soul
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like small ones and I like big ones and in between ones too. When they look unnatural they are too big.