last reply
135 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do you handle the mess?

Use socks? Tissues? Like to make a mess and fuss with cleanup later? Curiosity kills.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually tissue..some times a towel
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
How do you handle the mess?

Use socks? Tissues? Like to make a mess and fuss with cleanup later? Curiosity kills.

Well, it really depends. In the shower down the drain. On the couch in the center of the Harpers Bizzar or WestWays magazine. Or occasionally in a coffee cup. But yeah, socks, discarded boxer shorts, or what ever article of clothing is handy and headed to laundry. If I'm really horny sometimes it misses the target and falls on the floor. Gawd I hate that squishy feeling when I walk on it and it squeezes through my toes. I mean wtf.
Classified
0 likes
Kitchen towel, large, heavy duty.

How about you?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shower afterward
0 likes
Depends where it happens. In the shower, there is no mess. Just down the drain. Else I try to keep it on my skin and then do a quick wash or at least get it somewhere that is wipe clean.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If i have enough time to prepare I'll make sure i have something to clean up with.. usually a piece or two of paper towel as i find tissues don't work as well.

However most times I don't really prepare and I end up finishing in my boxer underwear.. or let it just soak into them after when i pull them up. I do the laundry so no one notices. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually make a mess of myself then grab a t-shirt or towel from the laundry basket, wipe up and crawl back in bed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Usually rub it over my cock untill I come down frm my orgasm and them shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
getting off is the objective. Cleaning-up afterward is really an afterthought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tissues usually - with the wife a strategic towel
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is like uncorking a well shaken champagne bottle. It goes everywhere. Not uncommon for me to need wall cleaner, floor cleaner, leather couch cleaner, and a shower. It's a wickedly good mess ;)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Wow... I'm quite staggered to read that cleaning up with boxers, socks, shirts and kitchen towels is such a common practice. I'm trying to maintain a very neutral 'whatever floats your boat' attitude here, but I can't help but find it rather gross.

Why not just use tissues or paper towels instead? I mean, laundry isn't some kind of 'magical process' that completely removes all the filth that's imbued on your clothes, nor does it kill all the germs and bacteria associated with it. Sure, it can take care of minor stains and light perspiration, and refresh your clothes to an acceptable level of cleanliness, but purposely soaking them with organic wastes on a regular basis isn't exactly the brightest thing to do:

Quote by [url=http://www.medicaldaily.com/laundry-bacteria-could-be-your-clean-clothes-ways-reduce-germ-growth-your-wash-253557
Medical Daily[/url]]In the study, researchers examined the bacteria levels found in clean laundry and the potential risk of infections from wearing this laundry. Clean undergarments were found to be the main carriers of fecal matter, as well as different types of bacteria. In fact, an estimated average of 0.1 grams of fecal matter was found on every pair of clean underwear in the study.

“I am very concerned about bacteria from soiled underwear transferring onto items such as tea towels which are then used to wipe dishes,” said Dr. Lisa Ackerley, a hygiene expert, to the Daily Mail. Ackerley believes putting clothes that are contaminated with already high levels of bacteria in the wash with other clothes will only lead to an endless cycle of germs (Ackerley refers to this as the "Sick Laundry Cycle"), forming what she calls “bacterial soup.”

Underwear, towels, and face cloths, among other items, were found to be more likely contaminated with pathogens — bacteria that can cause disease. A load of underwear during a wash can contain approximately 100 million E. coli and can then cross-contaminate the next load of laundry. "There's about a tenth of a gram of poop in the average pair of underwear," said Charles Gerba, a professor of microbiology at the University of Arizona, to ABC News. Some of the germs that fecal matter can carry include hepatitis A virus, norovirus, rotavirus, Salmonella, and E. coli.

So yeah, all the cum that you keep wiping with your various garments will still remain there somehow, and it might as well transfer to your office clothes or your elegant evening shirts. Just think about a stain of urine on a white shirt: you can wash your shirt all you want with whatever technique you want, a partial quantity of urine will still remain there permanently. It doesn't help that some of you actually use items that are meant for sanitary purposes (ie. kitchen towels) to wipe your cum. As much as I'm a big cum-fanatic myself, I wouldn't exactly want my cum to spread all over my kitchen counters and my wine glasses.

Myself, I've used tissues for all of my teenage years and during a great part of my early adulthood. It's really not that complicated, you just have to keep a box of tissues around and grab 3-4 of them before jerking off. Then you can cum right inside them, and it goes directly to the garbage; there's no need to turn your laundry cycle into some kind of cum-festival.

Since a few years however, I usually cum directly on my torso. I love cum, and so it's fun for me to watch my cum flying and monitor how much I can cum. Then I either take a shower (the last thing I generally do before going to bed) or wipe my torso with paper towels and wash my hands if I feel like lounging in my apartment a bit more (I keep a roll of paper towels hidden in my living room, dedicated just for sex and jerking off).
Lurker
0 likes
Aim UPWARDS and let it dry on my stomach. It comes off just fine when I bathe.
Lurker
0 likes
Glad I asked - this has been a bit of a thrilling thread to read. I must have a thing for cum.

Quote by SereneProdigy
Wow... I'm quite staggered to read that cleaning up with boxers, socks, shirts and kitchen towels is such a common practice. I'm trying to maintain a very neutral 'whatever floats your boat' attitude here, but I can't help but find it rather gross.

Why not just use tissues or paper towels instead? I mean, laundry isn't some kind of 'magical process' that completely removes all the filth that's imbued on your clothes, nor does it kill all the germs and bacteria associated with it. Sure, it can take care of minor stains and light perspiration, and refresh your clothes to an acceptable level of cleanliness, but purposely soaking them with organic wastes on a regular basis isn't exactly the brightest thing to do:

So yeah, all the cum that you keep wiping with your various garments will still remain there somehow, and it might as well transfer to your office clothes or your elegant evening shirts. Just think about a stain of urine on a white shirt: you can wash your shirt all you want with whatever technique you want, a partial quantity of urine will still remain there permanently. It doesn't help that some of you actually use items that are meant for sanitary purposes (ie. kitchen towels) to wipe your cum. As much as I'm a big cum-fanatic myself, I wouldn't exactly want my cum to spread all over my kitchen counters and my wine glasses.

Myself, I've used tissues for all of my teenage years and during a great part of my early adulthood. It's really not that complicated, you just have to keep a box of tissues around and grab 3-4 of them before jerking off. Then you can cum right inside them, and it goes directly to the garbage; there's no need to turn your laundry cycle into some kind of cum-festival.

Since a few years however, I usually cum directly on my torso. I love cum, and so it's fun for me to watch my cum flying and monitor how much I can cum. Then I either take a shower (the last thing I generally do before going to bed) or wipe my torso with paper towels and wash my hands if I feel like lounging in my apartment a bit more (I keep a roll of paper towels hidden in my living room, dedicated just for sex and jerking off).

Blood, vomit, urine . . . life's a mess.
Clean it up - Chlorox.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I sell it to sperm banks. On weekends when they are closed I set up a roadside stand with a sign 'Sperm And Popcorn For Sale'.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Clean it up - Chlorox.

The thing is, the more a product is potent at killing germs and bacteria, the more it can be damageable to your clothes. Chlorine bleach (ie. Chlorox) really isn't recommended to use for a lot of clothes (eg. colored clothes, wool, silk, synthetic fabrics, etc.). I personally only use it when it's really necessary.

And what's so problematic about keeping a box of tissues around anyway?

Aside from all the sanitary concerns expressed in my previous post, it's actually a lot more convenient.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to make a mess depending where I am ;-)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Medical Daily wrote:
In the study, researchers examined the bacteria levels found in clean laundry and the potential risk of infections from wearing this laundry. Clean undergarments were found to be the main carriers of fecal matter, as well as different types of bacteria. In fact, an estimated average of 0.1 grams of fecal matter was found on every pair of clean underwear in the study.

“I am very concerned about bacteria from soiled underwear transferring onto items such as tea towels which are then used to wipe dishes,” said Dr. Lisa Ackerley, a hygiene expert, to the Daily Mail. Ackerley believes putting clothes that are contaminated with already high levels of bacteria in the wash with other clothes will only lead to an endless cycle of germs (Ackerley refers to this as the "Sick Laundry Cycle"), forming what she calls “bacterial soup.”

Underwear, towels, and face cloths, among other items, were found to be more likely contaminated with pathogens — bacteria that can cause disease. A load of underwear during a wash can contain approximately 100 million E. coli and can then cross-contaminate the next load of laundry. "There's about a tenth of a gram of poop in the average pair of underwear," said Charles Gerba, a professor of microbiology at the University of Arizona, to ABC News. Some of the germs that fecal matter can carry include hepatitis A virus, norovirus, rotavirus, Salmonella, and E. coli.

Oh, thanks a LOT! I live with 2 horny guys! I'll never look at a basket of clean laundry the same way again!
Lurker
0 likes
I pretty much only edge now when I masturbate so the finale is planned. Usually I will lay out some paper towels on my desk and shoot on them. If I'm in a hotel room, will typically shoot right on desk then wipe up with a towel.

Sometimes I do like to feel it shooting on my stomach and chest - then towel off and shower.

And occasionally I will shoot into my mouth by either walking my feet up a wall or curling my legs over head. Both ways get cock aimed at mouth. Then towel off and shower.

Think I might do that last method tonight as it is my last night on the road smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when I do and blow my load it is all over the bed sheets and they are soaked and I go to sleep in the soaked sheets cause I love the smell of sex juices all over my body
Site administrator
0 likes
Goodness me .. shoot here .. blow there .. sound like things one does at a fun fair .. anyway I usually have one of those little plastic spoons you get with liquid medicines to hand (teaspoon size is plenty big enough) and dribble into that .. bin it .. done simple .. no mess whatsoever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Into a tissue or straight into my other hand
Lurker
0 likes
Usually I catch my cum in my free hand and then swallow it. Why waste a good cum treat?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a supply of cotton wipes beside my bed for the guys to use and for me to clean up when we have filled up and flow back. They are trashed and not laundered.
The paper tissues seem to break up and stick to them, so we gave them away.
Going back to my teenage days it was generally my pants or their underpants that were used as the blotter for their cum from hand jobs. Occasionally their handkerchief.
I often wondered if their mothers realised they didn't have a cold when they laundered a 'snotty' looking handkerchief.
I never considered the laundry aspects raised here - they are been interesting.
My pants are often cum stained and I launder them and have never had a problem with some of the aspects raised. They are certainly not stained after being laundered.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
They are certainly not stained after being laundered.

Well, even if the stains aren't apparent, it doesn't mean that the filth isn't there somehow. Just like they explain in the article I posted: the average 'clean' underwear contains 0.1 grams of fecal matter, and yet you don't really notice any of it.

And those dirty habits might not make you sick or anything, it's simply the sanitary idea behind them that's disturbing (at least to me). Just like eating your boogers or wiping your ass with a slice of bread before eating it probably won't make you sick, and yet it's still thoroughly disgusting.
The Linebacker
0 likes
In an envelope and mail it to the IRS.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz
In an envelope and mail it to the IRS.

I actually send mine to the CIA: according to them, my spermatozoa are conspiring to take over the world.

Mwuahaha!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
By the way, here's a sample of my cum observed under the microscope.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you disgusted when whomever is blowing you swallows your load? Or do you enjoy it?

Quote by SereneProdigy