Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who do you think is the world's sexiest woman?

last reply
40 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
my gf one and the other would have to be her friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Claudia Schiffer...she has the most beautiful eyes (and the rest as well)
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
anna kendrick

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The one I'm with... at that particular moment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no doubt the 50 plus crowd is back in the mix. I saw the comment about Diane Lane. She helped all of us. But I don't know who is the sexiest. As a group, I think the female sidlines reporters are all very sexy. Erin Andrews started the trend.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I dont think there is one woman who I could say is the sexiest... But I totally agree with equsam... older women are very sexy and she is smoldering... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by equsam64
There is no doubt the 50 plus crowd is back in the mix. I saw the comment about Diane Lane. She helped all of us. But I don't know who is the sexiest. As a group, I think the female sidlines reporters are all very sexy. Erin Andrews started the trend.

Actually Hon it was Suzie Kolber and Pam Oliver BUT...

Sexiest? As in ONE? Too many hottie's in too many colors of hair and skin to POSSIBLY narrow it to ONE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The beauty is in the eyes of the viewer and it's impossible to get everybody to agree on the sexiest woman. For me it's Michelle Keegan top of the list and second is Mila Kunis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I saw her today, late forties, nice body... nice eyes.... Hmmm, then she made eye contact and smiled at me. That moment she was the Sexiest and Hottest Woman I could imagine.... Then there is also Kate Beckinsale? Oh yes, Anne Hathaway!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Karen Gillan

Emma Watson