last reply
35 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mazza
I know it's ask the guys but thought I'd add my opinion anyway...

I'm not skinny and I'm not all that pretty either - in fact I'm rather average, but I've never been short of attention from the opposite sex. I think it's more to do with personality. I mean, sure, first looks will draw the eye, but after that there has to be more to it...

If I guy isn't interested in me because I'm not skinny and gorgeous, then he's saving me the job of getting to know him in the first place, only to find out how superficial he is. That's good.

Regarding losing weight and it taking years off, actually, as one gets that little bit older, what I have seen is that losing weight can actually age you, especially if the weight goes around the face - it can leave a person looking a bit haggard - you need a wee bit of fat under the skin!! LOL (well, that's my excuse anyway!!)

LIES ...LIES ...LIES!!!!! Who said you aren't good looking? I suppose everybody to their own - and although I have seen only a few pics of selected portions of your body (not able to judge the body too critically) you look just fine to me - in fact ...well, let's just leave it at that - mighty fine!

Thank God we don't all like the same in the opposite sex ...can you imagine the mayhem?
And besides - that's why alcohol was invented ...so that the ugly ones could get laid as well - and just BTW - before I get annihilated by all female members; it goes both ways folks

Phew ...dodged that bullet!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexyBunny92
I was wondering why guys only seem to pay attention to the skinny pretty girls, and pretty much ignore thicker girls?

Thoughts? Opinions? Stories?

whats thick tho? over size 6? then that is me and i have never seemed to have had a problem attracting as much attention as i desire.

in fact its really what you feel inside that counts...if you feel hot and desirable then you will be.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by SexyBunny92
I was wondering why guys only seem to pay attention to the skinny pretty girls, and pretty much ignore thicker girls?

Thoughts? Opinions? Stories?

whats thick tho? over size 6? then that is me and i have never seemed to have had a problem attracting as much attention as i desire.

in fact its really what you feel inside that counts...if you feel hot and desirable then you will be.

Very well said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great feedback guys (and gals "guys" was to everyone)!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I like woman with a little meat on their bones. Skinny girls are not attractive to me.
Lurker
0 likes
What you describe as "skinny" is very subjective. Are you talking about the size 0-6 petite ladies? For me, it doesn't matter if a woman is a size 0 or a size 14. I'm attracted to their eyes, lips, hair and the way they present themselves. Are they comfortable with what they look like, or are they trying too hard to be someone they aren't? I've seen beautiful women over a size 14 that I'd love to be with, but there comes a point when the woman isn't taking care of herself the way she should and that is a major turn off. Also, I love buying clothes for my wife and it's so much easier now that she's under a size 14.