Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have and would again
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Privately in public places
Lurker
0 likes
I think I would.... thought of someone watching will be exciting ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We occasionally visit swingers clubs and love the thrill of being watched and watching others. We've also had sex in the great outdoors and enjoy the risk of being seen. So as long as we're not offending anyone, and anyone seeing us are enjoying watching, the answer is yes.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

English Gentleman
0 likes
yes, and i have done a few times. in public but discreetly.
Lurker
0 likes
In the dim light of a parking lot after being out pushed up against the car. We can't keep our hands off of each other...The answer is yes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, already have many times. yet another reason why guys love trucks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haven't had to opportunity yet but I think that it would be a lot of fun
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times in the past. Very intense feeling, thinking how hot it would be to get caught.
Lurker
0 likes
yes its the risky factor that makes it so hot
Lurker
0 likes
Yes....very hot idea!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes ,on a few occasions already
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1
Only if it was the right place, and right time too. Enough risk for the thrill, but not too much risk. You know what I mean?

not only would...have
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
YES! It's so much fun and exciting........
Lurker
0 likes
It's definitely is something i want to try the thought of it gets me going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, my wife becomes very aroused at the risk of being caught, which only makes me hotter
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have had it in semi public areas, it is a thrill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see that plenty women have answered this so I will too. I lost my virginity to my boyfriend behind the maintenance building at a public playground in the middle of a summer afternoon. It was an awesome rush and super great orgasm. Since then plenty times in various places like a US Highway up against a car, in the middle of an active runway at night, several places just off the Natchez Trace. In several lakes and rivers some with people around.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
I have and I would again. It is risky and therefore ratchets up all the senses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes my Mistress/Wife has taken my ass in many public places if anyone would like to chat about feel free to contact me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and intend to do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At night, in a well lit parking lot. Cars pulled in, others left, as I was bent over the trunk of his car, skirt up, and him taking me hard. I've also given oral to both men and women in semi-public spaces. Very hot, and yes, I will do it again when the opportunity arises.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I 69ed with a nursing student on her apartment balcony one afternoon when I was in college. I told her to imagine that her parents were walking by at the time. Her father was a preacher.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes my Mistress/Wife has taken my ass in many public places. she loves to show off my tiny caged cock in my panties, she loves to humiliate me in public anyway she can anyone hoe wants to chat or know more feel free to contact me anytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have before and would again. Mile high club anyone?