Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you meet up with a girl from this site?

last reply
328 replies
28.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
Certainly not .. yes I have .. just the once .. it took a lot for me to do that (such a small comfort zone here) but I am pleased I did. However it was purely on a 'friendly basis'. I suggest it maybe useful/interesting for people who post here to indicate what they 'did' in that meeting if indeed they answer as I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I'm a Daddy Dom and I met my baby girl on this site and we're in an awesome relationship
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't be opposed to it. It'd have to be carefully controlled.....privacy and all lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on if you live where I live, then I would do that.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure... the fact we are both on here proves we would at least one thing in common....
Lurker
0 likes
sure if we had a connection
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure, if we clicked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I had dinner with a couple of them, twice actually. Just dinner and a couple of drinks.
Lurker
0 likes
why not as long as it was in a safe place
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, once we'd chatted for a while and got to know eachother
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a heart beat I would meet any of the ladies on my friendss list ! They are all wonderful
And beautiful people so in one word , YES !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I mean why not?
The situation of why we are meeting up here is an open ended question.
Do you mean, are we meeting up because we have a few things in common and we are turning our friendship from a purely on line to 'normal' too?
Or do you mean would I meet up for sexual reasons?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some 'Yes'.
Some 'No'.
Some 'Never In a Million Years'. They know who they are and they're completely devoid of any integrity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure long as we seem to have a connection.
Fireman
0 likes
This question has been asked many times just differently. YES I would. There are certain women I would love to meet.
Lurker
0 likes
I have got to know many nice people here that I would love to meet and get to know in person, not for sex though. I do not cheat on my dear wife, and she is not into sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way....
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see why not. Lush is as good a place as anywhere else to meet someone. They would need to be vetted first, of course.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Sure, I would meet somewhere in public, ideally for a beer or a glass of wine, a light meal, or if there were a Lush local get-together. I am sure it might feel a bit awkward at first, but I am sure we would maybe have some interesting things to say to each other, and some of us might become friends off-line. I doubt we would be engaging in anything physical, but things can be sexual and satisfying even if just conversation and thoughts, not actions. I think I have some oral skills, after all.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
Sure if got along after chatting for a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GirlyWorld

They would need to be vetted first, of course.

Do you mean, have their pussy neutered?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Do you mean, have their pussy neutered?

LOL, no!

VERB (vets, vetting, vetted)

1. Make a careful and critical examination of something.
Lurker
0 likes
why not..
Lurker
0 likes
Depends.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes in a public place, don't see why not - met enough fruitloops on Match!