Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your First Set of Tits

last reply
1 reply
91 views
1 watcher
1 like

Guys, what was your experience with your first set of tits? Give us the details and your thoughts.

My first belonged to a friend from high school. I had just graduated and she had a year left, but her family had moved out of town earlier in the year. When she and her mom were back briefly for an afternoon, we got together and had our first kiss. That led to a pretty strenuous makeout session and at some point her shirt and bra ended up on the floor. There I was for the very first time, faced with a magnificent set of knockers. Not only were they my first, but they were huge and perfect. I kissed and squeezed and sucked on those things for the rest of the afternoon. I wanted to fuck her of course (it would have been another first, THE first), but she didn’t want things to go that far. Ironically, fast forward 20 years later, and I found her on Facebook and got that long overdue fuck.