All Those Seeking a Master/Mistress or a Submissive Please Post Here

last reply
889 replies
191k views
16 watchers
61 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi, I'm a submissive seeking an online Master/Mistress. I enjoy most things and have very few hard limits.

And to give fair warning I can be a brat who speaks before thinking. I also prefer phones over cameras but that can be negotiated.

2 likes

I’m new to this but I’m looking to explore my dominant side. Does anyone have any advice or want to help me explore. Looking for submissive F only

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Hi! I’m new to this. I’m a bisexual female interested in finding a dom.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi, I'm new here. I am a straight male looking for a dominatrix or 2 professionals to dominate me and know what to do to make my bdsm wishes come true. (female dominatrixs)

Rookie Scribe
1 like

i would love to find a master

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello. I don't want a dom/sub relationship. But I want to try a one off caning If you'd be willing to give me one, please don't hesitate to reply.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Looking for a mistress here on Lushstories to play on line. Control my masturbation . I want to do as you wish and you can command me how to stroke and play. Cybersex, voice commands in real time. Video on your end is not required but I want to talk to you and listen.. hear me moan and watch as I edge myself as you instruct my every move.

0 likes

Hi. I'm quite shy but tired of denying myself pleasure. In short, seeking a dom but one who c

an handle a rowdy submissive ;)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by kristina_evals

Looking for Dom on lush. Very less inhibitions and extremely open. Not into sharing other social handles or own pics

What a great profile. I wish I were free to take the conversation further.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Looking for a strong confident mature lady who requires to be worshipped and obeyed on line. Very open minded and adventurous with few limits

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I’m looking for a online mistress/master

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi, Mature man seeking real life petite female sub for training. On line or in real life then the GTA.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Recently (Early) retired Straight Male Dom who has had a lifelong love of Uniforms (realistic) and sheer nylons.Over the years I have had a number of my female colleagues willingly submit to me long term in both the RAF and NHS acute and primary care settings, where they have enjoyed role playing including bondage and CP, looking initially for female online subs for strict training via long term role play. Don’t worry if you don’t share my love of Uniforms/nylons as most of my previous subs didn’t initially despite wearing them daily, sometimes for many years. The possibility of a more hands on relationship developing exists for those that show potential .