Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you get started dominating your husband after 25 years of being submissive?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Blank?

Talk to the MASTERS & DOMME's with much experience.

I think it helps if you were a SWITCH all along (even if not predominately domme, even 10-15%), because you need to have a good idea of what that person wants and turns them on for doing that and it needs to come naturally.

If you are into the Dominant/submissive aspect of BDSM (whether anything else or not) then you know that one of the main things is that these relationships and as it plays out must come from what YOU are comfortable with and already a part of what turns YOU on. If it only works one way, it won't be what it is supposed to be and it won't work out as satisfying for EITHER one of you. If you have to ask, this makes me wonder.

You have to BE dominant... like a Mistress would be. I think short, direct commands and answers. It is what YOU say. I think you need to go shopping for a little S&M gear. Tie him up, tease him until he cannot stand it anymore. Make him beg. You set the pace. You are on top and in charge in all those ways.