What style of BDSM do you like?

last reply
35 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often wonder what posts like this are intended to elicit. It seems to me you're going to get n different responses with n different answers. BDSM can be grouped into broad categories, but everyone picks and chooses the bits of each kink to make up a lifestyle that fits them and their partner(s).

But I won't just pontificate without answering your question. I am a D/s dom in a monogamous relationship with my sub, who is also my wife. Our kink revolves mainly around control, with a healthy dose of spanking and a sprinkling of bondage.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
OP you really need to be more specific in your question as Sensei has said you are going to get a vast amount of replies. More specificity would be nice.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to sell my life myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, definitely the fashionable style. Me in a button-down collar; her in an elegant black leather collar.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by AdrianZane-7
I love to sell my life myself

What do you mean?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it rough...
Lurker
0 likes
i love serving my Mistress. it can only be described as pleasure from service. She has no real idea of how much She means to me. i hope in time She will truly understand that She is that special one that makes my days and nights.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
were you asking about Giving or receiving
mostly mild

Should tell you about my first time with bondage..
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Bondage, spanking, paddles and canes.
Lurker
0 likes
stern but loving.. giving and receiving discipline.. very rough fucking.. cum denial, teasing, binding breasts, restraints, blindfolded, offering slave for public consumption
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
Oh, definitely the fashionable style. Me in a button-down collar; her in an elegant black leather collar.

Love that...
Lurker
0 likes
I like light to medium bondage, mental control and discipline, body surrender, spanking with my hand (so I can also feel the experience directly), not into gags, but blindfolds are nice, both rough as well as tender sex, extreme dedication and attentiveness, cum denial as well as orgasm overload, etc. I am not into hard core pain, discipline, bondage, humiliation, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little spanking and hair pulling can be fun. But overall not into BDSM.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
24/7 TPE that includes bondage, and sadomasochism
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I like when he gives himself to me fully, his mind, body and soul.

I want to see him on his knees ready to serve me, his collar worn proudly.

I like bondage, control, spankings, toys, Orgasm denial, some humiliation, slight discipline and pushing the limits. (Not hard limits)

And as Serena stated… The kind that is 24/7 .. This is a Lifestyle, not role-play for us.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hi, can i know what are the styles of BDSM?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to be told what to do and be punished
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must admit to being into Traditional Leather. I'm sure most don't know what that is. Dominant who loves flogging, single tails, and a growing interest in bondage
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyhow, rough but not dangerous.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it's a little odd that the OP didn't even answer their own question or give some kind of oversight as to their idea of BDSM "styles"

I'm honestly wondering why anyone answered at all LOL... yet I couldn't resist an urge to answer it as broadly as it was asked...

I like My style of BDSM
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As for me I like only spanking. Red asses look great smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any kind of femdom for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love finding a hot looking, rough, tough, hard playing man who knows what he wants, and is going to get it, regardless. There is nothing sexier than a guy that can push my buttons...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like both sides of the coin. While enjoy telling my man what to do, I get so fucking wet when I think of him telling me what he wants me to do to him, myself or someone else. My question is... how do I get him to be more dom? He's a big softy and even the idea of tying me up seems to make him nervous.
He prefers the idea of me being in control, even when we talk about swinging. He likes it when I insist he treats me like a slut, but feels guilty after.
Advice needed
0 likes
I love serving my Master, getting spanked ( I Love getting spanked), being tied up, bound, gagged, handcuffed, blindfolded, and etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just recently found out about this type called "edging". And I really want to learn how to do this. Its hot tying a guy up and teasing him until he cums but this type of BDSM takes it to a new level. If I ever become a serious FemDom, that is the style I'd learn. but I'm still pretty new to BDSM so I'll leave that one to the pro's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just recently found out about this type called "edging". And I really want to learn how to do this. Its hot tying a guy up and teasing him until he cums but this type of BDSM takes it to a new level. If I ever become a serious FemDom, that is the style I'd learn. but I'm still pretty new to BDSM so I'll leave that one to the pro's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
0 likes
Interesting ~ OP and posts... Loved a few of these posts.

"Style" - I hope for classy, personalized, easy-going, and traditional D/s with fetishes, BD, and kinks.

I am a sub.

I do not know how hardcore I would be or my partner because we are still developing things and are still growing and discovering. We may not be as new as some ~ but overall, I think we have not had the experince that many have who have been married and shared the lifestyle in society and different partners for 10+ years and things.

I think we are more into the D/s aspect, and then the BD ... but that is not to say there is not the S&M too, because as we discovered, there is that element, though we did not thnk there was at first~ I am not sure how harsh or mild it would seem. It is not harsh or at all hurtful to either of us and that is not our goal.

I like Japanese style of certain things, especially clothing and certain elements, but that is not to say we get into that torture or other techniques thereof. I like calligraphy, I like the dress, certain rituals and customs, mannerisms, but it is really interwoven with very modern things we like too.

Our style can be soft and loving or a bit rough and hard/forced. It is Daddy-dom relationship. It is can also dominant. It is part of our everyday lifestyle and especially late at night. We are monogamous and do not wish to include others, though we do a lot of rp and other things with each other that may include public to a certain extent. We are open about talking about many things about our styles and relationship, but we are "private."