2 likes

Sorry to see these features are now gone:

- favourite stories

- authors to follow

- reading queue

- ability to pause/continue chat

- announcement of friends that log in

- announcement of when a person arrives or leaves room

There seems to be a diminished focus on stories, and more of a slant towards hook-up/chat, including the "whole world" in the lounge, versus rooms with more limited capacity, in which pics are not flying by before they even have time to properly load and display.  

Perhaps a name change, from "Lushstories" to "LushChat", would be more representative of the current focus.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes

I must say I'm starting to get my head round this platform,  yes I'm blonde so I'm slow. Our swinging neighbours are lovely folks but not big chatters,  they know this platform incredibly well though as it's their home base.

Vouch seems to be meant for you've met this person and confirm they're either who they claim to be or are fun to be with. Opinions differ on this one.

The invite options are meant for inviting people to either a physical hook up or a swinging party. Not something I'm going to do but good to know all the same.

I also spotted we now have LS flags to show where we came from. Wonderful solution and it helps the swingers know who we are.

Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Her Royal Spriteness
2 likes
Quote by MorePleasin

There seems to be a diminished focus on stories, and more of a slant towards hook-up/chat,  

that is being addressed. lush is, primarily, a story site. i'm pushing hard to ensure that all the tools for writers, readers, and mods are there or put back into place. this is a transition period, but once it's over, things should be as they should be once more. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

As Sprite says, these issues are gradually being fixed. For example, you can now opt out of the 'seeking' thing if you are not here to hook up. See the 'seeking' section of your profile where there is a sentence explain how to do this. 

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Perhaps I've missed the explanation/solution for this question.

I create a chatroom.  Make it publicly accessible to all. Create it regionally. Allow images to be posted, and the icon of an image is situated next to the room name in the chatroom list - informing prospective interested parties that this room allows picture posting.

I'm sitting in it and people start trickling inside. It behaves like any normal room. I post the URL of a .gif I've used literally dozens of times since I created the .gif and first posted it to a friend's profile page on Lush Ver 1.0.  Back there at the previous site - if I posted a .gif or a .jpeg/.jpg/.png in one of my photo albums, or to a friend's profile page, or anywhere out in the forum - that anchors the image to a Lush server and it's retrievable with a valid URL.

Like this:  https://upload.lushstories.com/1871780686-BLUE.JPG  (this is a .jpg which I sometimes posted on Lush Ver 1.0, and it always displayed the correct image - because it's a valid URL syntax calling up the resident image on the Lush server).   ** Here, I notice that the above URL ending in BLUE.JPG does not post in this chat thread - nor is a link created which would allow anyone to left mouse click/select and jump to the image.

Now in this newly created Lush Ver 2.0 chatroom - what happens is I receive a room message notifying me:  Link Removed.  And no image.  

However, if I attempt to post one of my images from my Lush Ver 2.0 photo album, that works correctly.  Perhaps this ability simply hasn't been 'migrated' over and is one of those 'tasks' which have not been addressed yet. I'm hoping that's the case.  And I'm hoping that the developers/programmers are aware that that feature once existed - and people who frequent chatrooms would like that ability to exist for them again.

TIA

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes

Ok. I clicked on the chat icon on mobile and ended up in the lounge. I did a quick tour of a few rooms but there seems to be no way out of the chat rooms area and back to profile or stories without either clicking the back button again and again or entering lush stories.com in the address bar. 

Am I missing something or are you not supposed to leave the chat rooms once you enter?

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

0 likes
Quote by deviantsusie

Ok. I clicked on the chat icon on mobile and ended up in the lounge. I did a quick tour of a few rooms but there seems to be no way out of the chat rooms area and back to profile or stories without either clicking the back button again and again or entering lush stories.com in the address bar. 

Am I missing something or are you not supposed to leave the chat rooms once you enter?

Hi Hi! I always open the chat room in a new window. This isn't new for me though, I always did that on v1 too.