3.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I'm a sex freak in and OUT of bed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Beffer. If you only have sex in bed, the answer will be no. Doing a 69 on a balcony in view of others my mean the answer is yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in and out of the bed , so yes I am
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both in and out here too.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You haven't lived until you've eaten her out while she fixes breakfast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely
Lurker
0 likes
My freak gets turned on when there's something out of the ordinary. How her ass loos in the lingerie she's in. If I'm with a new woman and she undresses to show me her huge tits, or she tells my she wants anal. It sort of turns the dial up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am utterly addicted to sex, so I guess that makes me a sex freak
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer out of bed
0 likes
I only sleep on my bed.

I fuck everywhere else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Proudly waving "freak' flag ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I spend a lot of time thinking about sex, but I have done ever since my marriage began to crumble. Now I am divorced and single again I very much hope to become a sex freak!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I spend a lot of time thinking about sex, but I have done ever since my marriage began to crumble. Now I am divorced and single again I very much hope to become a sex freak!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I'm lame..

I'm fun to hang with though.
Butterfly
0 likes
I'm a sex freak in and out of bed lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always enjoyed sex whether in bed, on the kitchen floor, or out on a hillside. I suspect that makes me a freak
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun

Best of wishes with this. Hope you share your adventures here however tame they may seem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose in a sense it depends on how you define freak but Yes, I do like sex, lots of it, in all kinds of situations and locations, appropriate as well as appropriate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure as I don't know how you are defining a sex freak!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer “tastefully deviant”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'm a freak, I'm always looking for new techniques and different ways to turn on men. Lately I have been taking crowded buses wearing a very short skirt.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
As I don't have anyone to have se with, I don't know... but I do write a lot of stories with all sorts of sex in them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, I'm a freak 24-7. Wife hasn't complained too much, but she doesn't know half of it.
Love Bug
0 likes
I think about it pretty much all the time. I read about it, write about it and look for pictures of it. My fantasies are varied and wide ranging. Guess that qualifies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yes i am