Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep throat - a learnt skill or natural ability?

last reply
34 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Indefinable !
0 likes
Unfortunately I've yet to experience the joy of a balls deep blowjob.

Do you guys/girls think this is something a person can either do or not do, or is it a skill that can be learnt by everyone?
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's a skill that a girl has to want to enjoy to become good at it. The gag reflex is almost universal, so you have to want to overcome it to be good at deep-throating. Unfortunately, many women just give up when the gag-reflex kicks in. It IS unpleasant, but CAN be overcome with practice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me be the judge of that. ;=)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw a friend take a long neck beer bottle , a full bottle, tip it up and swallow most of it and in a few seconds pulled it out and the bottle was empty. I was floored, excited and had a different kind of respect for her after that. I thought she was a good girl before that...

I've had it done to me once and it's amazing
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It took a while to overcome the gagging. So I would say, for me, it was a learned skill. A non deep throat blow job was more of a natural ability. I also had an orgasm while giving my first blow job when he shot into my mouth. This still happens to this day and like the first time, no other stimulation is needed other than his cock in my mouth and him getting off while I continue the blow job until he is finished.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
It took a while to overcome the gagging. So I would say, for me, it was a learned skill. A non deep throat blow job was more of a natural ability. I also had an orgasm while giving my first blow job when he shot into my mouth. This still happens to this day and like the first time, no other stimulation is needed other than his cock in my mouth and him getting off while I continue the blow job until he is finished.

Brandie

Brandie,

You just made me cum. Unfortunately, your mouth was not here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal

Brandie

OMG!!! I've found the perfect woman after all these years of searching... A woman that loves to give blow jobs and who has an orgasm doing it. Only one problem. She lives a long way away from me and is attached but I can fantasize... Right? LOL

I honestly think most women give men a blow job to please them or to get them rock hard previous to intercourse. I also honestly think that a woman that truly enjoys blow jobs would be a turn on to a man that really LOVES sex.

Brandie... You GO girl! ;)

Patrick
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have tried many times but I gag every time.
I would say it is a skill one must persevere with and learn.
My guys have a good spurt so I get it on the back of the throat often and I seem to be able to handle that without gagging.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a hard learn skill for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All those years ago I did have a gag issue also. However, I guess it was minimal in comparison to others. But with proper guidance and practice it has mastered for the skill for deep throat pleasure. I must have learned well since I have many guys who want just one more time in addition and then one more. You get the idea.

I am sure there is a lot of woman out there that suck a mans cock for her own pleasure. Well at least NOLA and I do.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually don't have much of a gag reflex and enjoyed showing it off growing up by swallowing banana's. These days I like using what I've learned on giving blow jobs..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always love to deep throat,i have never had a big gag reflex, if the guy's cock is long enough i will gag some when he is fucking my mouth, so guess it is a natural ability for me to be able to deep throat
Lurker
0 likes
Being born with no gag reflex is a gift, learning how to use it is a skill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by singlenudistmom
Being born with no gag reflex is a gift, learning how to use it is a skill

I think I need to meet someone to verify these claims when can we do this?
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, Katie here. I think that because I had my tonsils out as a young girl that deepthroat has always been easy for me. I love it, guys love it, and I almost always orgasm when a guy cums in my mouth or down my throat...and that's a lot of orgasms some days!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by zacholiver

I think I need to meet someone to verify these claims when can we do this?

The sooner the better I would say!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One has to learn to deal with the gag reflex. But, for some folks thats easier than others. I've had partners struggle with it. Also helps it your skull, jaw, and throat are larger. I've had a couple wives or gf ask me specifically to DT their man because their smaller jaw & throat could not accommodate his penis.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
it was hardly a natural act for me, it's become a skill i'm proud of having and sharing
0 likes
If anybody needs to practice. I can be the test subject
Lurker
0 likes
I think it comes more naturally for some then others,however that being said I think it requires practice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
... I also had an orgasm while giving my first blow job when he shot into my mouth. This still happens to this day and like the first time, ...

Am so jealous. While someone cuming from my giving them head is arousing, I've never orgasmsed from a man or woman squirting their load in my mouth. Even when I was getting head for fucking it did not happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by singlenudistmom

The sooner the better I would say!

Hmm I think I'm scheduled to fly back east this summer, I'll "save up" and let you know darling
Based on what I know about you, I'd be completely drained with sore nuts smile
I wouldn't complain, tho
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it was a learned skill although it was easy to do. Once in a while no matter what I do, I'm unable to deepthroat someone but try the same cock a little later with no problem. I also usually cum while giving a blowjob without any stimulation other than giving the blowjob.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a smaller cock than most. That might help those of you who are trying to learn. Start slow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a skill that I have halfway developed, but it is not one of my favorite sex acts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been giving oral for more years than most of you have been alive and I can say I have do not have the natural ability to deep throat nor have I learned to do it. In fact I never heard the term until the movie "Deep Throat" was released.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess could be both. However, with me. Wife challenged me. Took a lot of patience and time. At least a month or so of practice almost daily. Finally my Wife was able to deep throat me when laying on back head hung over side. Being I like suckin dick it's was a big accomplishment. Learned so much. example, want a deep throat cum deposit must be able to hold w/o gagging for 30-45 seconds. It takes a lot of trust cause one can suffocate. the pops in back of throat feel weird but no pain. When pops know you're in throat.
Troublemaker
0 likes
NEWSFLASH
If you want your partner to get good at deepthroating its really very simple: While he or she is sucking you they simply need to firmly hold their left thumb inside their left hand. Like making a fist but with the thumb on the inside. It suppresses the gag reflex. (Don't forget to breathe.)
So it is a learned skill.

You're welcome. I like to be helpful.

EDIT:

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
NEWSFLASH
If you want your partner to get good at deepthroating its really very simple: While he or she is sucking you they simply need to firmly hold their left thumb inside their left hand. Like making a fist but with the thumb on the inside. It suppresses the gag reflex. (Don't forget to breathe.)
So it is a learned skill.

You're welcome. I like to be helpful.

EDIT:

is this real? i so have to try it now!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.