Hearing about your partners sexual history

last reply
118 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time Mr Jaune started to talk about sex he told me his first partner told him "You can only have sex with one person and no one else until the relationship is over."

That woman help shape the sexual habits of Mr Jaune. He couldn't have sex with anyone once he was in a relationship so great advice. Ironically she cheated on him with his best friend, a stranger and before they got together she dated his older brother.

Another thing he told me was how he slept with a much older woman who had a loose arse hole. Apparently she was a great fuck for a woman who had 5 kids. He showed me her picture she was so fugly. I said he must have been desperate.

After that he never talked about his past sexual history.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHY would you nmot want to know of what they have done and what turned them on and curled their toes? Just good insight IMO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wideopenmale
WHY would you nmot want to know of what they have done and what turned them on and curled their toes? Just good insight IMO.

Well if the partner is a parrot and keeps talking about their ex lovers over and over and over. It makes one not want to listen anymore. I told Mr Jaune to shut up about his past lovers because it was making me feel inadequate and that it seemed obvious he wasn't over the ex lovers at all. Even those ex lovers were with him nearly 28 years ago.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Since my wife was a virgin when we married and I was previously married it is touchy subject with her. My first wife loved sex a bit too much as she whored herself out and couldn't keep either her legs or mouth shut. Divorce was a merciful end for both of us.

Carol says she only likes to discuss our history and I respect that. When boundaries are set I don't cross them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There were a lot of guys before my husband and still a lot more after. We do not talk about the, details but he does Fuck me if I get home at a decent time like no other time.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I need to know their history, thats for sure. I don't get off on the recall though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's a bad move, I try to be vague
Lurker
0 likes
I love hearing about my OH's very full past! She doesn't always want to go into detail but it is a huge turn on when she does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
S/O is very well-traveled and has been with more women than I can count (500 is not an impossible number...). Occasionally he regales me with stories but they all seem to blur into one big narrative - which may suggest that I'm not too affected by his crazy past... It helps that he's honest but super tactful about his romantic/sexual history and I try to be the same (even if my backstory's minimal).
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I feel safer knowing everything they've done and with whom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are no secrets among us.
We are all aware of the good, the bad, and the ugly in our past.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think open hearts will ensure lasting relations by setting aside misunderstandings...
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Since my wife was a virgin when we married and I was previously married it is touchy subject with her. My first wife loved sex a bit too much as she whored herself out and couldn't keep either her legs or mouth shut. Divorce was a merciful end for both of us.

Carol says she only likes to discuss our history and I respect that. When boundaries are set I don't cross them.

I totally agree with Carol and you Chuck.

When I was married, my wife was cheating on me daily it seems, "sealing the deal" for years. Some 10 years after our divorce, all knowing would do is hurt me. She already had her chance to hurt me badly so why should I give her more of a chance to hurt me?

If I were married again, I would tell my new wife I never cheated on my previous wife and she did on me. So, what is in our past is only relevant if it explains an unusual behavior trait one of us had, like difficulty with some aspect of our marriage. But then I would get a professional involved if it might hurt her that badly.

When I was even a teen, and the other guys would bike up to our "cave" wanting to tell me about who they did what with, I would tell them "NO! I don't want to hear it."

Nietzsche talks about the dangers of "unlimited uncovering." Sometimes it is best
to NOT know something.

Think of our parents and how the men who went to war would not even want to discuss what they went through. It was just too crushing. They didn't want us to know out of love for us.

I used to give a three meeting Mini Graduate School Course on "The Dangers of Unlimited Uncovering."
Lurker
0 likes
The past is the past. My wife had a child before we married and I know that there were others, just like there was with me. We have never asked each other about past loves or past experiences.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I enjoy it. Partly because it's sometimes hot to hear about it, mostly because nothing interests me more than her, and every little detail reveals more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I nearly died when he told me the real figure last week (even he thought it was excessive! Hence the serious lowballing, ha...). But he's a totally different guy now. I'm just grateful that he's been lucky enough to not catch anything serious.
Lurker
0 likes
Always a touchy subject.... but as my hubby tells me, things behind closed doors, stay behind closed doors... there is NO future in the past... today is a new day to start your life on the right paths!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love to hear about her experiences from before we married and the few since we married. It took a while before she would share, but when she found out it turned me on, she has been open about almost all of her sexual experience. One or two are still too sensitive to her and she won't discuss them.
Lurker
0 likes
I really get turned on when my wife tells me about her past sexual activities. It's partly because most of it was in college when she was at one school and I was at another. I only saw her once or twice a month, so she was free to date other guys. After we married, she told me that she was not only dating other guys, but fucking several of them. It would have driven me totally crazy if I had known what was going on while we were dating, but I am no longer jealous and enjoy the stories. I met all the guys, by the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s a big turn on to hear stories about past encounters. I love hearing about and learning about what has turned her on in the past. Can’t get enough. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Edit: double post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing her stories.
0 likes
Hearing-about-your-partners-sexual-history

Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I’m on my third sexual partner and he’s asked a couple of question. I know that he’s more experienced than I am but I’m not interested in the details of his past encounters
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
I have no problem telling or hearing... both turn me on.
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Lurker
0 likes
We had a long talk before we got married and talked about our sexual history, as well as our likes and dis-likes. Because of the small circle that we traveled in there was actually some duplication of effort, which made for even better conversation. The main thing is that he knows I am bisexual and fully embraces the idea without being a horn dog about it. In his defense, I have never had a male sexual partner that was more in tune with me sexually as he was and still is. Our sharing only enhanced what was already a good sex life. Neither of us has a jealous bone in our body and we have shared our love for each other in front of our friends and that is an accountability that neither of us takes lightly.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
I haven't any problem hearing about Siri's past nor telling her mine.

We've already talked about most everything before our wedding last year,
und always tell each other how our date went when we go out with someone else occasionally.

Sometime we bring them home und share them anyway...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .