Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you, actually look at the PROFILE of the person you're asking to be friends with?

last reply
791 replies
66.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read a lot of profiles. usually it's because somebody has posted something I'm interested in and I want to know more about them than just what they'd posted. As for asking a member to be friends or accepting a friend request, I always read the profile. I can't see a reason to be friends with somebody I probably wouldn't be friends with IRL. Profiles provide some insight. I've declined a couple of friend requests when I just don't care for what their profile has to say about them.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Absolutely not necessarily because I want to ask them to be my friend I just really enjoy reading peoples profiles some are extremely entertaining it’s all part of my Lush experiencesmile
0 likes
Always smile
Then I trust the vibe I get from them in the forums
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is a must with me - and they must have read mine as well and comply with my conditions.
If they have no Bio details I go no further - Its a NO.
The friends I have made I treat as friends not just another number in the friends total.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always, a must for me. I check everything out. Good friends result in the end
Lurker
0 likes
Always looks at profiles , if not it can make you look like a real dick especially in the chatroom !
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
It's a must read for me, besides sometimes I find pure gold there.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always do. Gives me an insight of what to expect usually. Tells a lot about a person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i read the profile of everyone that i have an interest in. whether i contact them or not. even one or two lines makes a differenceif there is nothing about them I usually move on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The profile is there for a reason. Of course I read them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read profiles of authors, people with interesting comments, and sometimes I just scroll around and look. That’s half the fun, reading what other people are about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Like to read where a person is coming from and learn a little about them.

I need to update mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My profile is way overdue for an update. I hardly ever send a friend request but when I do I'd like to have an idea about the person I'm friending.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy reading profiles, looking at their avatars, and seeing where they are located. Sometimes it presents a coherent story, and sometimes there are surprises to be learned during the course of subsequent conversations. The screen NAME is also very important. Some interest me immediately, and some are an instant turn-off. The goal is mutual pleasures.