Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you caught someone you were attracted to, masturbating, would you stay and watch?

last reply
546 replies
50.6k views
1 watcher
95 likes
0 likes
Would you just watch them or look away to respect their privacy? Keep in mind that you weren't horny when you first saw them.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would probably hang around and ask if they needed a hand with what they were doing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74
I would probably hang around and ask if they needed a hand with what they were doing...

Just a hand?:-P That's why they're masturbating in the first place.;-)
Site administrator
0 likes
For a while .. when close .. get a towel (or tissue which ever is appropriate) and make some tea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
For a while .. when close .. get a towel (or tissue which ever is appropriate) and make some tea.

Hey Mr Skunk, what do you drink? Ty phew?
Princess D
2 likes
oh for sure....and rub one out also..mmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Just a hand?:-P That's why they're masturbating in the first place.;-)

Depends on the gentleman, a certain manc man would get whatever he liked
Lurker
0 likes
guess it depends on the person and the situation...could be most interesting!
0 likes
If they wanted me to. Else I'd be polite and leave them to enjoy themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Watching someone can be very erotic and I would stay and watch as long as I didn't feel I was intruding, and I'd love to join in.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Watch, certainly, if they didn't mind. Maybe even on the sly if I hadn't been seen or heard, and probably end up joining in!
Lurker
0 likes
I would watch for a while then move over and join in, to start with helping her then let her watch me for a bit and see what happens .....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Stonie
I would watch for a while then move over and join in, to start with helping her then let her watch me for a bit and see what happens .....

Id like to watch. x
Southern Charmer
1 like
I would definitely stay and watch, if they didn't mind of course. There is something extremely sexy about watching someone pleasing themselves.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it was a woman completely naked not only would I watch but I also ask if we can help each other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and help if they wanted or masturbate as well so she could see.
Lurker
0 likes
once upon a time I would probably have blushed, turned away, and left clumsily - now, I'd quietly watch and probably offer my assistance
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes and ask if they needed help x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would stay and and start masturbating myself
Classified
1 like
Quote by Hunniebee
Id like to watch. x

Quote by hotsexyMom321
Yes and ask if they needed help x

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd masturbate with her and go from there.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i would love to watch
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Probably take over for them and heighten their experience. There is no shame in masturbating in our eyes.
My gf and I who live together can often enjoy the self pleasure in company. It happens mostly at certain times of the month.
0 likes
Decide if was planned for me to see, and if so give them the pleasure of knowing I was turned on and masturbate for the too.zI5j2TfmZfdj3RcS
0 likes
Decide if was planned for me to see, and if so give them the pleasure of knowing I was turned on and masturbate for the too.jvRwJOmBJd9pW94V
0 likes
Decide if was planned for me to see, and if so give them the pleasure of knowing I was turned on and masturbate for the too.