Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you caught someone you were attracted to, masturbating, would you stay and watch?

last reply
546 replies
51.1k views
1 watcher
95 likes
0 likes
Would you just watch them or look away to respect their privacy? Keep in mind that you weren't horny when you first saw them.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I would probably hang around and ask if they needed a hand with what they were doing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74
I would probably hang around and ask if they needed a hand with what they were doing...

Just a hand?:-P That's why they're masturbating in the first place.;-)
Site administrator
0 likes
For a while .. when close .. get a towel (or tissue which ever is appropriate) and make some tea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
For a while .. when close .. get a towel (or tissue which ever is appropriate) and make some tea.

Hey Mr Skunk, what do you drink? Ty phew?
Princess D
2 likes
oh for sure....and rub one out also..mmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Just a hand?:-P That's why they're masturbating in the first place.;-)

Depends on the gentleman, a certain manc man would get whatever he liked
Lurker
0 likes
guess it depends on the person and the situation...could be most interesting!
0 likes
If they wanted me to. Else I'd be polite and leave them to enjoy themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Watching someone can be very erotic and I would stay and watch as long as I didn't feel I was intruding, and I'd love to join in.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Watch, certainly, if they didn't mind. Maybe even on the sly if I hadn't been seen or heard, and probably end up joining in!
Lurker
0 likes
I would watch for a while then move over and join in, to start with helping her then let her watch me for a bit and see what happens .....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Stonie
I would watch for a while then move over and join in, to start with helping her then let her watch me for a bit and see what happens .....

Id like to watch. x
Southern Charmer
1 like
I would definitely stay and watch, if they didn't mind of course. There is something extremely sexy about watching someone pleasing themselves.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if it was a woman completely naked not only would I watch but I also ask if we can help each other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and help if they wanted or masturbate as well so she could see.
Lurker
0 likes
once upon a time I would probably have blushed, turned away, and left clumsily - now, I'd quietly watch and probably offer my assistance
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Yes and ask if they needed help x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would stay and and start masturbating myself
Classified
1 like
Quote by Hunniebee
Id like to watch. x

Quote by hotsexyMom321
Yes and ask if they needed help x

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd masturbate with her and go from there.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i would love to watch
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Probably take over for them and heighten their experience. There is no shame in masturbating in our eyes.
My gf and I who live together can often enjoy the self pleasure in company. It happens mostly at certain times of the month.
0 likes
Decide if was planned for me to see, and if so give them the pleasure of knowing I was turned on and masturbate for the too.RUA9dhHdhUXyDwJP
0 likes
Decide if was planned for me to see, and if so give them the pleasure of knowing I was turned on and masturbate for the too.s8lRobt67MkSGZ5q
0 likes
Decide if was planned for me to see, and if so give them the pleasure of knowing I was turned on and masturbate for the too.