Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men love sexy lingerie and the women who wear it? Fuck (fact) or Fiction?

last reply
29 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck (fact) or Fiction? A friend says: "That a woman should not feel objectified in wearing sexy lingerie for her man but to better understand that men are visual and this can add to the sexual encounter that the two will share in together. It still remains and women should realize, is if her man is looking at her dressed up in lingerie and is pleased and satisfied, he won't be looking elsewhere."

Also: "Many women that are happily married are the woman who have a large drawer of very sexy lingerie and know just how to use it."

Your thoughts please ---
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
This can be said of anything a woman wears. A woman shouldn't feel objectified in anything she wears if she feels confident, sexy, and comfortable in it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True men are visual. And nothing is as stimulating as a gorgeous woman in sexy lingerie. There is something to be said for what it covers. As each layer of clothing is discarded, and more skin revealed, the ultimate goal is what lays under the lingerie. Seduction is an art. And lingerie is the canvas. Yet to be complete, it must be comfortable for the women to wear, or it remains in the dresser drawer.
Lurker
0 likes
Just as there is little that says, "I love you and want to make you happy and see you happy." to a woman as when her lover does little "romantic" things for her spontaneously and without prompting. There is little that a woman can do to convey that same message to a man than ASKING about what underwear etc HE prefers and wearing them for him; even if it isn't her own preference! As to "objectified" get real. The clothing and cosmetic businesses have made money hand over fist since ancient Egypt because WOMEN buy there wares IN ORDER TO ATTRACT lovers. We may be "the highest form" of animal, but when all is said and done we ARE animals (males and females alike) operating in biological bodies; responding to our desires, wanting them fulfilled and (for the most part) TRYING to satisfy the needs of our partners. THAT is NOT "objectification" it's BEING whom and what we naturally are!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, they love it, and i love wearing it for them.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love specific kinds of lingerie....like fishnet stockings....or a thong when she has a great ass....
0 likes
for me I wear thongs daily so when I put on my sexy lingerie I feel SEXIER! Doesn't every woman, isn't that the point of it! I love to put on my garters and stockings, I try to wear as often as possible! We all need to feel SEXY!
0 likes
for me I wear thongs daily so when I put on my sexy lingerie I feel SEXIER! Doesn't every woman, isn't that the point of it! I love to put on my garters and stockings, I try to wear as often as possible! We all need to feel SEXY!
Love Bug
0 likes
I love lingerie and I love to wear it to make my partner smile. It is fun to get into sex and the whole seduction dance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
yes, they love it, and i love wearing it for them.

I think some of them love wearing it for themselves.0pJCyrA2OOzvZTTP
Lurker
0 likes
I don't feel objectified when I clean the kitchen, take out the trash, or fix the toilet, ... or any of the hundred other ways that I serve my wife and say in a way that she understands and feels "I love you."
It's the way she most feels as if I "get" her and want to be with her. I know, it doesn't completely make sense to me either, but I assure you it works. It makes her feel closer to me emotionally and want to be closer to me physically.
Now - lingerie is like a place setting for a fine meal. It doesn't REALLY make the steak taste better, but I sometimes think it does. When she puts on lingerie for me, it is a gift, and a wonderful gesture of her love for me.
She honestly doesn't like lingerie. I've had lovers who did. They wore it for both of us (or so I'd like to think).

The one rule I think is most important for women - BE COMFORTABLE! If it doesn't make you feel good, don't wear it. If you aren't having a good time, then I probably won't have a good time either. If you're wearing my shirt and tie - that can qualify for some sexy lingerie. If you feel comfy in an NFL jersey and a thong - YEAH! we can work with that. If you want to go with the garter belt and corset, now we're in the big leagues! But whatever you choose, make sure it appeals to you on some level.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
for me it's a fact my man loves it when I wear some thing sexy
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when she wears lingerie. However, I prefer it to be extremely risqué. I don't care for her to wear something just to excite me. I prefer her in a hot thong, topless, nothing else as to a teddy or baby doll. I love it when she wears her string teddy. A string thong runs up her chest, around her neck, a string covering each nipple. Then it runs back through her bush/ass! Hot panties that show huge cheeks make me erect instantly. She has a gown that's full length with high slits. It can be very conservative or incredible naughty depending upon how she holds her legs. Fish nets! The one teddy is a string, the other is a fish net in rainbow colors. Barely covers her ass but then it really doesn't "cover" anything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wearing sexy things makes me feel sexy. If guys like it too... so much the better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ls you would do justice to sexy lingerie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This is about as sexy as my lingerie gets...

Garters and stockings are too much work! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats not to love for both sexes, I feel so good in good lingerie.

Its like a great meal, something to start before the main course, building tension and desire

Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by adeleeve
Whats not to love for both sexes

Well, physical discomfort, awkwardness, body dysmorphia, etc. I'm certainly not saying that lingerie is intrinsically bad, or even unappealing. Sometimes it is super hot. Just answering your obviously rhetorical question.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Are you suggesting it could somehow be sexier, Beffer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

I kinda like that bikini thing you're wearing in all your postings. Is it true that it gets smaller the more one looks at it ? I swear the first time I saw that pic the bottom was up almost to your cute belly button ???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Absolutely I love a sensuous woman dressed in sexy lingerie! And then to have the privilege of getting to unwrap the greatest gift our Maker ever provided for man ... OMG!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Karranaz
Fuck (fact) or Fiction? A friend says: "That a woman should not feel objectified in wearing sexy lingerie for her man but to better understand that men are visual and this can add to the sexual encounter that the two will share in together. It still remains and women should realize, is if her man is looking at her dressed up in lingerie and is pleased and satisfied, he won't be looking elsewhere."

Also: "Many women that are happily married are the woman who have a large drawer of very sexy lingerie and know just how to use it."

Your thoughts please ---

I totally agree. I have a lot of sexy lingerie, clothes, heels, and jewelry. I have only come across a very few men that did not care about how I dressed. I look at it as part of foreplay.

I have found that some women would not dress sexy in their own bedroom for fear of looking like a whore or slut. Some have complained that sex with their hubby was rather boring. If they would dress sexy / slutty and would roll play, as his mistress or a hooker, there would be less cheating. This can also be reversed as many women would like to see their man dress better.

I have coached a good many women on this very subject. Those that tried it liked the results of a better sex life with bigger and more intense orgasms. Their partners liked it too and most became much closer as a couple.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oz99

Absolutely I love a sensuous woman dressed in sexy lingerie! And then to have the privilege of getting to unwrap the greatest gift our Maker ever provided for man ... OMG!

Hubbie and many more have the same thoughts as you do.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oz99

Hubbie and many more have the same thoughts as you do. When I'm hooking the garter belt straps to my stockings it actually enhances my turn on and I can feel my juices beginning to flow. It is definently worth the time.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lingerie makes it better I am not sure why it is. But it surely stimulates the senses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always worked when I viewed it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love women it sexy lingerie.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to concur, love sexy lingerie! It's a great symbol of the woman taking full ownership of her sexuality. I love foreplay with lingerie and slowly taking off the layers as the love making intensifies.
Lurker
0 likes
Well...I think most everyone, guys und girls like to see their lover in something see-through.
I mostly like to wear see-through because it makes me feel sexy, und knowing a lover ist turned on too, gets me wet instantly.
I kinda like to be unwrapped, their hands all over me, so it ist always hot for me too...smiles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my point of view I like women in lingerie. The right type of lingerie can give the woman a lot of confidence . So its a win win .