Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I would love to try it!!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
MMMmmm... In a heartbeat!
Lurker
2 likes
Not only would I try it but I have on numerous occasions and I enjoyed it.
Lurker
1 like
Been there, done that and would do it again in a heartbeat...
Lurker
0 likes
I definately would try it!!!
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
its my biggest fantasy. would love to help a girl Suck her boyfriends cock.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes, have and would again..
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yes I would definitely try it!
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Have once, wife loved it! She fucked him three times and me once!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Been there and done that - the boys enjoy oral together but they are not keen on anal with each other and neither am I.
My preference is FFM.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have done it. Would do again.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I have done it several times -- it introduced me to mm fun -- it was so hot -- whether it was eating a load of cum from her pussy or licking pussy juice from a cock -- being in the middle of a sandwich -- getting the best of both worlds now
Lurker
0 likes
mmf has always been my fantasy but I don't think I would actually do it. I'm actually pretty shy outside of Lush (except when I talk to certain people). I tried to set up a threesome but a lot happened and it didn't work out.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Oh course and love MMF
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes, I have and would again. But I prefer FFM. I love having best of both worlds!!
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
i love muff! umm... that's what you meant, right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

2 likes
Been there, done that and would absolutely do it again.
It started as an "accident" during a 3sum with a GF, little more male contact than we intende but it got me curious. A different GF told me she thought it would be hot to find a guy to suck my cock with her.
Once that happened (and she knew it would have this effect) I was curious about sucking a cock.

My wife and I have shared our bedroom our entire 13yr marriage but a few years ago we finally pulled the trigger on finding a guy to share our bed and US for a night. There's nothing hotter than kissing the woman you love with another man's cock between your lips.
(Except ,aybe sucking that mans cock while your wife is rimming his asshole and he cums..... who caused it? shit was hot!)
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to make it happen
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, it's on my list of favourites smile
Lurker
0 likes
a long time ago (I'm now 63 & still in...quit e good physical nick) I did with a very sensual and out going woman who I had an affair with for a few years (oh her husband knew actually he introduced us) we did it and it was incredible...have not done it since...in actual fact I've not had sex in over 10 years (the TRUTH...but that's another story!) must say would love to be able to meet a couple my own age or younger who would be up for it...(by the way I have not as yet put a Profile of myself here but will as soon as time allows...LOVE this site it's AMAZING only discovered it last night 7th November)
Lurker
0 likes
yes i would anyone ready
Lurker
0 likes
I would definitely try it and know I would just love it.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Very interested in trying it, as a male I'm not to sure how far I would go though. Maybe suck cock to start with.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to do it, especially if I get both her pussy and his cock.
Lurker
0 likes
I would definitely want to do it - pussy and cock at the same time - delicious.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, why not, it's all sex!