Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ok ladies and gentemen I want to know...would you suck his cock RIGHT AFTER anal sex? And men would

last reply
102 replies
52.2k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i do and i don't see what the big deal is, i stay clean and it is such a turn on for me and most guys
Lurker
0 likes
Count me in on the crazy/risky/adventurous side of this issue.
Sure, use common sense, but if we're delving into some risk already, a bit of oral afterward doesn't seem like it's moving the line very far.
0 likes
If he was wearing a condom, and he's removed it, sure. Otherwise, ick. There are certain things that just don't appeal to me, and that's one of them.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
0 likes
I am not into anal things anyway. I am not into scat play.
A lot of "natural" things I do NOT have any problem with sexually. That is just not one that appeals to me, (even if it "looked" clean and had no odor, I just would not particularly want that anyway, bad bacteria or no.)

I see people [on another forum] who will not pee in their own shower and think that is all "Ewww" and yet here, I guess I am in the opposite.

Quote by MssTreeNymph
Anal gets such a bad rep! To those who haven't tried it it is in no way messy! All you need is a good enema (which is not as bad as it seems, its like a douche for your butt just make sure your well lubricated) to make sure your clean and your ready to go! Bada Boom Bada Bing
~That does not even remotely sound like a turn-on to me. For me, I will PASS.
Lurker
0 likes
I spent more years then I like to count in dentistry and I saw and treated a lot of diseases from oral sex. Please let me give you another side to the question from my years of experience: Don't fucking do it raw.

Okay now here's the background for you to understand me:

Diseases and ailments come down to the immune system. The immune system of almost all normal healthy people who engage in unprotected and even protected (if you don’t wash after removing the protection) anal/oral sex will be able to combat any bacteria such as E. coli.

We’re all aware that E. coli getting into the vagina or urethra can lead to bladder/kidney infections. Again, a good immune system will more than likely counteract the infection, or if needed a round of antibiotics will knock it out.

However, there is one area most people overlook when in engaging in oral/anal/vaginal sex - it is the gingiva/gums in the mouth. Adult mouths may contain 500 to 1,000 different types of bacteria as part of the human fora, oral microbiology, but about 100 to 200 species may live in them at any given time.

Those who care for their teeth and have a relatively clean mouth have 1,000 to 100,000 bacteria living on each tooth surface. Those that do not have a clean mouth have between 100 million and 1 billion bacteria on each tooth.

Each day more bacteria grows in a person’s mouth. Though bacteria and saliva can be beneficial to one’s health, both can also cause problems. Many diseases are related to oral bacteria.

It takes approximately 20 minutes for the bacteria within the mouth to recolonize after brushing and flossing.

The estimate of people who have gingivitis - not just from not brushing, but especially from not flossing is estimated somewhere between 50-80% of the population.

Gingivitis > periodontal disease. CDC’s conservative estimate of people who have perio is 50% of the population over 30.

Gingivitis is an infection under the gums, like perio it is a quiet disease. Now, you wouldn’t knowingly put your cock (or allow an infected one in) in an infected pussy or asshole. But, you may be exposing your cock/pussy or asshole to an infected mouth if they have gingivitis or perio.

Gingivitis/perio is an infection under the gums that opens and leaves a direct access for bacteria to the bloodstream.

Bacteria in the bloodstream = bacteremia.

Bacteremia may cause no symptoms and resolve without treatment, or it may produce fever and other symptoms of infection. Sometimes, bacteremia leads to septic shock, a potentially life-threatening condition. Blood borne diseases affect all the organs in the body especially the heart.

The pathogens most like to cause bacteremia are members of the Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas, Haemophilus, and Esherichia coli (E. coli).

People say they disinfect the areas with mouthwash, or antibacterial wipes. What antibacterial wipes do is kill the good bacteria, but do NOT kill the pathogens.

Pathogens need to be treated through sterilization. I assure you any method of sterilizing human tissue is done using methods that are destructive to soft tissue and/or will not leave the surface conducive to sex. An added complication with an antibacterial wipe is that if the good bacteria are killed then the pathogens reproduce more rapidly because the ‘normal flora’- good bacteria - has been killed off.

The anus has the most dangerous bacteria, the external surface has the largest amount, but the largest variety of bacteria is in the mouth. Bacteria found in the mouth are: Streptococci and staphylococci and are some of the most widely known, and those associated with some of the most serious diseases.

Because of the amount of bacteria and viruses in each person’s mouth, there is a transfer of bacteria through saliva or anything else shared. Some of these viruses that result are relatively inconsequential while others could potentially have a serious impact on one’s life.
Examples of the milder diseases passed through saliva and exchange of other bodily fluids include herpes simplex virus, flu virus, cold virus, and various bacteria that cause periodontal disease venereal diseases, and candida albicans. Mononucleosis (mono) can come through bodily fluid exchange.
Streptococcus mutans, a common oral bacteria is a pathogen that causes pneumonia, sinusitis, otitis media, and meningitis.

Also in the mouth is a common oral bacteria, F. nucleatum. In the mouth on its own it’s inert. But, once it enters the bloodstream it acts like a key to open a door in human blood vessels and leads the way for it and other bacteria like E. coli to invade the body bypassing the immune system and setting up it’s colonies.

End of lecture.

Y’all play nice now, and have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Being in the medical field NEVER!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Littlepinkpussy69
Being in the medical field NEVER!
Little Pink Stop being such big Wimp! It's your Ass! not the neighbors..Unless you're into that... I think the guy is safe as long as you brushed your teeth ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not!!!!! Even after having a double enema before the anal sex.

Brandie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Absolutely I will.