Ding ding ding ding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66

*Edited by admin. Explicit pics allowed in Hardcore section of the forum*

Give me a call

(I'm in weird mood today)

==
Thanks, drink went up and out nasal passages and is soaking into my keyboard! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't actually had active phone sex, but if listening to a man tell you the 1,000 filthy things he wants to do to you counts, then yes. I'd like to try the full blown thing some day perhaps. I always just kind of shrugged it off but maybe I'm getting to the point that I need to try something new and exciting! Darn that shared minutes plan on my phone though ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Posting something like this in November 2009, earned me my 1st Lush stalker. I'm sure Nicola remembers

And no, it wasn't Nic (I don't think).

[=
Oh my god......CANNOT stop laughing at this!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have before yes, I believe it has to be with the right person. You have to feel connected to them and let their voice consume you otherwise it can be a little bit awkward, and all of the sounds have to be genuine also. It can be quite a sexy little outlet
Lurker
0 likes
Bahahaha. That's all I can say on the subject :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by babygirl_exoh
I have before yes, I believe it has to be with the right person. You have to feel connected to them and let their voice consume you otherwise it can be a little bit awkward, and all of the sounds have to be genuine also. It can be quite a sexy little outlet

WELCOME to LUSH!!

This answer is probably one of the best given ... at least in my limited experience. I especially (personally) agree with the "feel connected" and totally agree with "let their voice consume you. You can tell if the voice is genuine. Skype for sex ... would possibly be better, but for now, I just like to close my eyes and go with what is in my ear.iT56km2MS1CFcZWZ Oh yes...headset / earpiece for "hands free" is an essential accessory.8NiOcNb4lswWiBbs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the sweetest things that a cyber lover has ever said to me was "you are a phone sex god!"

I hope that she was genuine in that assessment and not just trying to flatter.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on my partner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is that a on wired phone, speaker phone, cell phone, IP phone, YES
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love to have phone sex with the person I'm dating. If we're in a long distant relationship, it makes it very intimate.
Love it so much, I wrote a story about it. Why not check it out?

Phone Sex With Poppet
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it when the mood is just right. I like catching my lover off guard and sending him audio messages in the middle of an erotic chat or just picking up the phone to find ourselves enjoying one another vocally. It's definitely heightens the moment!
Lurker
0 likes
If both people aren't comfortable it gets real awkward real fast...but so do most things in life haha
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't done it before. Real sex is pretty cool though
Lurker
0 likes
i love me a good phone sex.. as long as you both are in to it . it can be very very hott!
Lurker
0 likes
I have had phone sex and sex. Phone sex is great if you connect with the person. Recently, I have started having phone sex while having my husband fuck me and it is the best sex I've had in a long time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love phone sex and Skype sex.. Have it with s pecialk lady from lush, we have phone sex most daily and Skype sex. Have got caught by her hubby while having phone sex and I hear him fuck her hard.. Make me cum harder and she comes hard knowing I am listening to her get fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like all kinds of sex, phone sex can be great if done right. It can be a way to connect over distance or even used as foreplay on your drive home from work. I think it should be playful and enjoyable and mutual. I like when it develops naturally out of conversation. Sometimes I just start to play with myself and let my partner figure out what is going on, other times I tell that person what I would love to do right now and i even have masturbated and then called the person i thought about and came on the phone. So phone sex can be a lot of fun and has tons of variations.