Public sex

last reply
37 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having sex in a public place has always been a huge turn-on for lots of people, guys and girls both, but with cops cracking down on the usual spots where one might go for a bit of harmless fun, is it worth the risk of being arrested by some over-zealous park ranger and have your ass in court? I like to be a little bold when it comes to this but how does everyone else feel?
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is worth the risk. I've been caught before, but have never been in any serious
trouble. I don't mind when I am caught, turns me on to know that someone is watching
me. As far as cops go, they are pretty laid back in my area
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gave hand jobs to my lover on a train recently. We didn't get caught, though the time before this couple totally knew what I was doing, they were giggling and nudging each other. Ok and I gave oral in the train's toilet. I was to chicken to fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Slutsharon
I think it is worth the risk. I've been caught before, but have never been in any serious
trouble. I don't mind when I am caught, turns me on to know that someone is watching
me. As far as cops go, they are pretty laid back in my area

I would agree with you that it's worth the risk in general but when the consequences of being caught include you both losing your jobs it make's it a bit less straight forward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
I gave hand jobs to my lover on a train recently. We didn't get caught, though the time before this couple totally knew what I was doing, they were giggling and nudging each other. Ok and I gave oral in the train's toilet. I was to chicken to fuck.

That sounds totally hot. And as long as you don't have much to lose it would be worth the risk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, we had sex on a walk bridge in the middle of town one evening. The sound of the water was over the top for me it was great because houses on both sides as well as the streets. Was well worth chance of being caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
I love it, we had sex on a walk bridge in the middle of town one evening. The sound of the water was over the top for me it was great because houses on both sides as well as the streets. Was well worth chance of being caught.

That sounds totally hot. I like the idea of being where we can be spied on easily. And time we we have sex in an open area we get so turned on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Huge turn on. problem is finding a place public enough to almost get caught, but no minors to see.
Lurker
0 likes
I've enjoyed this quite a few times.
A rooftop.
Public park.
College grounds.
Grounds of a church.
Hospital parking lot (got caught, but the guard just asked us to move along).
I love finding a place to play in public. I won't really risk being hauled off, or losing my job, but I will edge close to the line of possible embarrassment.
I guess it dovetails with my favorite fantasy of same-room sex with another couple.
Lurker
1 like
It's risky until you get caught...then you realize it was foolish
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what she/he is worth to you haha. I was caught in my car on 3 separate occasions and let go. I'm just a charming guy I suppose. Or the cop was just glad to get a free show haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t
I've enjoyed this quite a few times.
A rooftop.
Public park.
College grounds.
Grounds of a church.
Hospital parking lot (got caught, but the guard just asked us to move along).
I love finding a place to play in public. I won't really risk being hauled off, or losing my job, but I will edge close to the line of possible embarrassment.
I guess it dovetails with my favorite fantasy of same-room sex with another couple.

This.
Although, I never did a church.
But I did have a little fun on a baseball diamond once. An hour before the game.
Lurker
0 likes
Caught by a female cab driver while I was with my girl in the back and got a free ride for the show we put on
0 likes
Never had it. I do fantasize about outdoor sex but always in a discreet place. Camping in the backcountry, on private property away from prying eyes, in a secluded part of a park, and so on. For me, the thrill is more about doing it out in nature than the risk of getting caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me n the wife have done it at the top of a waterfall where we were almost caught.... As well as in the middle of the bush on a not so public dirt rd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curiosity72
Me n the wife have done it at the top of a waterfall where we were almost caught.... As well as in the middle of the bush on a not so public dirt rd

That's cool Curiosity. No matter where you are outside you're always liable to bump into someone. That makes it so exciting. When you're doing your thing and you hear the voices coming towards you is the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the rush on adrenaline that public sex gives me...done it many, many times and loved every one of them.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

This.
Although, I never did a church.
But I did have a little fun on a baseball diamond once. An hour before the game.

An hour before the game?!!! Isn't that considered illeagal performance enhancement?
Lurker
0 likes
At Hogan's Fountain...but the police weren't so thrilled about it. Neither was my wallet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On Friday my lover and I went on a train ride. I placed a large newspaper between our laps. All the while I rubbed his cock under the paper. It was so obvious. Across from us was a dad and his son. Son was to busy playing with his iPad, the people in front of us could see what we were doing.

On the way home on the train lover got super randy he wanted to suck my tits. I tried to persuade him not to but he did it anyway. There was like 3 other passageners in the carriage.LOL.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it today and loved it, such a pity that autumn is starting here.....
Outside in a 'quiet' place in the middle of my city, and in his car...pff a car is quite uncomfortable hahaha but it was fun anyway.
I feel like a naughty teenager when I do it.

As far for getting caught...yes that would be a huge turn off, especially because I am no teenager anymore ;-)
To minimize the risk and make it as easy as possible I wear skirts or dresses and no panties so i can easily put my skirt/ dress down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love public sex...the risk of being seen, of getting caught, the sheer naughtiness of it! I have had some.grand adventures!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by martb40

I would agree with you that it's worth the risk in general but when the consequences of being caught include you both losing your jobs it make's it a bit less straight forward.

Unless you're in the middle of a public park in front of families why would you get arrested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Unless you're in the middle of a public park in front of families why would you get arrested.

Public indecency laws are black and white. And having sex in a public place is seen as lewd behavior.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it alot. places i have done it
Target parking lot
My football field high school and college
college library
car multiple areas
McDonald's play area no kids around
public park where a guy walking his dog saw and watched us and we kept going. we got an applause.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by martb40

Public indecency laws are black and white. And having sex in a public place is seen as lewd behavior.

Ah but different countries have different laws. No such thing as lewd behaviour in the UK, We have gross indecency. A few years ago police were using young attractive policemen as agent provocateurs to entice gay men in known cruising areas this was ruled illegal. Since then judges have become more and more reluctant to find against people in cruising areas that are away from the public. In one case a judged ruled that a wooded area of a park at night that was famous for sexual encounters would only attract like minded people who would not be offended. It seems over here the police only act if a member of the public complain. Much more sensible don't you think!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Ah but different countries have different laws. No such thing as lewd behaviour in the UK, We have gross indecency. A few years ago police were using young attractive policemen as agent provocateurs to entice gay men in known cruising areas this was ruled illegal. Since then judges have become more and more reluctant to find against people in cruising areas that are away from the public. In one case a judged ruled that a wooded area of a park at night that was famous for sexual encounters would only attract like minded people who would not be offended. It seems over here the police only act if a member of the public complain. Much more sensible don't you think!

I totally agree. Nice to see some sensible thinking for once.
Lurker
0 likes
I had public sex for the first time a few weeks ago, there were people walking by but they couldn't see us, it was after midnight and very dark. A car pulled into the parking lot below us(we were in a local baseball stadium at the very top)... I was bent over and told him to keep an eye out, when we finished he finally told me the car was a cop and he was checking out our cars and running our plates, we were also parked in the parking lot below us. I was pissed, if I knew it was a cop I would have stopped, I have a family and don't need to be booked. Ughhhhhh

I also wrote a poem about it