last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is this the highest level???

When You are lying in bed and you let off a massive fart and hold her head under the covers...

is this ever acceptable? Lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
your relationships probably don't last more than a weekend, do they?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Ryan1986

When You are lying in bed and you let off a massive fart and hold her head under the covers...

You are disgusting. I guess I can can see how this is "Your" ultimate level... Twat.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow.. Calm down.. I'd never do it.. But I heard of it being done for a laugh...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dutch ovens huh. No that is not the ultimate level of a relationship. I guess you never really been in a relationship.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Ryan1986

I'm pretty sure that's the lowest level. Nope, never ever ever ever ever ever acceptable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ryan1986

Lol. Revange! Love ridiculous games. He has yet to beat my 'honey, I let the kids paint your sports car' prank. I took pics if their artwork, and used my photo edit program to layer it on his vehicle's photo. It was pretty damn real looking, took a long time - totally worth it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I done this to my to be ex many times. Yes it was funny but that was when I was in my early twenties. Beat the smell of that damn Noxema skin cream she used to take off her makeup
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Dutch ovens huh. No that is not the ultimate level of a relationship. I guess you never really been in a relationship.

Wait, is it called 'Dutch ovens'? Damn, why is our name always on these silly/stupid things?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
For me it was when I let my girl take my Greedo out and play with it.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Lol. Revange! Love ridiculous games. He has yet to beat my 'honey, I let the kids paint your sports car' prank. I took pics if their artwork, and used my photo edit program to layer it on his vehicle's photo. It was pretty damn real looking, took a long time - totally worth it.

^^ That is just awesome smile
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
The Dutch Oven level of a relationship is pretty high, I'll grant you, but true love is being able to recognise your partner's body language when they're trying to do a sneaky fart in a food court.

I was in so much trouble.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
You still have a cock, balls and an ass? I would have to call EMS to have them come and take my foot out our ass after I had ripped your cock and balls off.
Meagan