virgin again

last reply
33 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you could go back to your 1st time with what you know now what would you do different and why?
Lurker
0 likes
I would not have done it. I would have waited for truly the right woman. I was young, stupid, and regret it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't change it. Unlike many, I waited and lost my virginity much later than most of my friends despite all the pressures and offers coming at me. How I waited so long, I have no idea. At the time, he was the right guy for me I think. We're still great friends to this day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God 2 disasters!
With a bloke I'd pick a guy with a smaller and straighter cock who was gentler and more patient with a virgin.
With a girl I'd pick someone I fancied. I was with the friend of the girl my mate got off with. She had such a huge pussy and there was so little friction that I didn't cum after an hour of going at it. I spent the next 2 years thinking I had a small cock. Eventually I found out that I'm well over average but she put me off sex for a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I would not have done it. I would have waited for truly the right woman. I was young, stupid, and regret it.

I think there are a lot of us in that boat John...and I'm the tillerman!
Lurker
0 likes
If I could go back I wouldn't have done it the way I did. I would have waited until I was 18, and searched for the love of my life. Then I would give it to him, and only him for the rest of my life. Yep, that doesn't sound anything like me haha.... this love thing is getting to me, i'm getting soft....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan

I think there are a lot of us in that boat John...and I'm the tillerman!

While in some ways I do not regret my first time, as the lady was patient and understanding - I did learn much.

Even though the one who I thought was 'the last love I'll have' turned out not to be, had I not known the parting, I might have waited.

It is a fickle thing sometimes, this Love. Now I have M'Lady and other friends, and being such as we are, she and I are content with what we have with no piece of paper binding us inexorably together.

Knowing what I know now and being back then. I'm not sure I'd change one thing, for all my experiences have created who I am now, and I like who I am now.

So in the long run, perhaps not. The experiences were sweet and taught me much.
Head Nurse
0 likes
If I could change anything?

I'd not go there, I'd not talk to him, and it would never have happened.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I wouldn't change where it happened, but would change with who. Would also love to go back and make sure this time it didn't end up in the weekly employee newsletter. But, it made me who I am today, I only needed to be told once that I wasn't very good at it (which was very nice of him to say to a recent virgin lol), after that I practiced to make sure I was fantastic (well I think so lol).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I probably would have chosen to be sober for it!

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have fun w it. It was a threesome...should have been funsmile. It was not. Bad choice.
Lurker
0 likes
I would not change a thing - especially who it was with. I was a late bloomer - 20 - started dating a girl in college who was nice, smart, fun... and very cute... we dated for a little while... bit by bit we got closer... and when it happened it just felt right... We ended up dating for 5 years - we were in young love - but in the end... wasn't meant to be - but no regrets... and the sex we had... well... let me just say that 25+ years later, I still have vivid memories of numerous times... safely kept away in my "highlight reel" - still great masturbation material... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12
If you could go back to your 1st time with what you know now what would you do different and why?

Yeah - I would do things differently, absolutely. I'd wait til I was older.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

With a girl I'd pick someone I fancied. I was with the friend of the girl my mate got off with. She had such a huge pussy and there was so little friction that I didn't cum after an hour of going at it. I spent the next 2 years thinking I had a small cock. Eventually I found out that I'm well over average but she put me off sex for a while!

A huge pussy? How is that possible?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

A huge pussy? How is that possible?

You do know that you're all built differently. It's like men and cocks, they come in different sizes. Well, hers was spacious.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

You do know that you're all built differently. It's like men and cocks, they come in different sizes. Well, hers was spacious.

Did she give birth?

Excessive sex does not stretch out the vagina.

Just posting what I read on yahell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Did she give birth?

Excessive sex does not stretch out the vagina.

Just posting what I read on yahell.

I've no idea if she'd given birth, she was a one night stand.
Don't you understand? Men have different size cocks and women have different size vaginas. They are born that way! Didn't you know?
Also getting fucked by a fat cock regularly does stretch the vagina.
Lurker
0 likes
I would re live the moment unchanged
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I've no idea if she'd given birth, she was a one night stand.
Don't you understand? Men have different size cocks and women have different size vaginas. They are born that way! Didn't you know?
Also getting fucked by a fat cock regularly does stretch the vagina.

Is this speculation or did you look it up?

It does not stretch the vagina. It does stretch but goes back to the shape before.

Vaginas are different sizes.

Don't treat me like an idiot.

The vagina is a fibromuscular tube and it tends to accomodate and fit around objects that penetrate it.

The vagina returns to its smaller state.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Is this speculation or did you look it up?

It does not stretch the vagina. It does stretch but goes back to the shape before.

Vaginas are different sizes.

Don't treat me like an idiot.

The vagina is a fibromuscular tube and it tends to accomodate and fit around objects that penetrate it.

The vagina returns to its smaller state.

Treat you like an idiot? You ask I answer. You ask I answer You ask yet again I answer. Yet you still come back looking for an argument! The size of the fucking tube, the vagina, is different. Now do you get it?
Muscles stretch and if they stretch too often then they become loose and lose the ability to contract!
I know guys that have been fisted so much that they needed an operation to conract the sphincter, another fibromuscular tube.
Stop playing the martyr and do some research. Look at medical websites, not Mickey Mouse ones. If I'm wrong point me to the medical journals or stop annoying me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Treat you like an idiot? You ask I answer. You ask I answer You ask yet again I answer. Yet you still come back looking for an argument! The size of the fucking tube, the vagina, is different. Now do you get it?
Muscles stretch and if they stretch too often then they become loose and lose the ability to contract!
I know guys that have been fisted so much that they needed an operation to conract the sphincter, another fibromuscular tube.
Stop playing the martyr and do some research. Look at medical websites, not Mickey Mouse ones. If I'm wrong point me to the medical journals or stop annoying me!

I'm not looking for an argument.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I'm not looking for an argument.

http://www.sharecare.com/health/womens-health/too-much-sex-vagina-stretch
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Lol, the answer was given by that eminent expert "Good In Bed".

made you laugh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

made you laugh!

Aren't Kegel excercises designed to stop vaginal muscle slackness. If they went back all the time it would be unneccessary.
To be honest, there was very little friction but not because she was the wettest. My ex positively gushed when she got turned on, but there was a lot friction with her.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes they are....ok.

Umm..ok.
Lurker
0 likes
Come on; you are both right in part of what you say, and you are both wrong as well. That together with a bit of misunderstanding is what makes a good argument.

Vaginas come in natural sizes; take a hundred women, measure their pussies, and you will get a Bell curve.
Yes they dilate. The female pelvic tissues are capable of enormous dilation, how else would a babies head (the largest part in diameter) get out otherwise.
Yes they contract back afterwards.
Did this girl have a big pussy... undoubtedly so...what is missing is evidence a) of her natural size relative to his, and b) what else was regularly going up there, or had recently come down.
Without this information irascible circumlocution is inevitable.

Oh and just to be boring I do have a few medical degrees....Really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't change a thing. We dated for over a year before we started having sex, for reasons I can't go into here. He was incredibly patient and gentle with me, and while it did hurt a lot my first time, it was a beautiful experience. I still love him as much as I did then, just differently.
Lurker
0 likes
I would not change much. We were young but I really wanted it and more or less forced the issue. Certainly it was painful but if I had waited it would still have been painful.

I wonder what ever happened to him, he often talked about having a bunch of kids. OMG was I lucky and then we used nothing for protection from STD or pregnancy. Gee I was stupid.

If I had waited just think all I would have missed.