Graphic Tees

last reply
74 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Graphic Tees! What's your opinion about them? Love them? Hate them?

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I bought that one a few weeks ago. Clever combination of two of my passions: sex and cars. Kinky and upfront in a subtle way. Love it.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I like tees that have classic late 60s or 70s rockbands on them. I also collect bar & saloon tees from different places I visit when I travel.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I like tees that have classic late 60s or 70s rockbands on them. I also collect bar & saloon tees from different places I visit when I travel.

I can totally relate, since a lot of my favorite bands are from that era. Plus, their tees often provide that psychedelic flyer look which fits nicely with the style of graphic tees. I haven't bought a band tee in a while, but this one looks good:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the vintage shirts are always a good choice although at some point we must say once in awhile not everyday "youth closes a door and we have to grow up and dress our age"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love them. Especially the vintage wash type ones. Skulls, design-work, superheros, words, pop-art, concert tees, novelty fun sayings. Probably one of my fave lounge around things to wear is a graphic tee or tank and boyshorts/panties or yoga pants. I like being able to pick a little something different depending on my mood.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

I own these 2 Batman tees also. Batman is almost a role model to me; the dark silent anti-hero who kicks the asses of extravagant freaks. He's on my mosaic in my profile.

@ Dancing_Doll

In a bodybuilding forum, a guy posted the exact same image of the girls with superheroes tees, making it into a poll and asking which one we'd bang.

I obviously chose the Batman one, saying : "I'd give her a wonderful fuck; not the one she needs, but the one she deserves."

Do you own superheroes tees? Do you have a favorite?

What I like most about graphic tees is when they represent something you like or identify with. Those generic Nike-type graphic tees sure are ugly.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

I'd like to prove that girl wrong. Really.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I own these 2 Batman tees also. Batman is almost a role model to me ; the dark silent anti-hero who kicks the asses of extravagent freaks. He's on my mosaic in my profile.

@ Dancing_Doll

In a bodybuilding forum, a guy posted the exact same image of the girls with superheroes tees, making it into a poll and asking which one we'd bang.

I obviously chose the Batman one, saying : "I'd give her a wonderful fuck ; not the one she needs, but the one she deserves."

Do you own superheroes tees? Do you have a favorite?

What I like most about graphic tees is when they represent something you like or identify with. Those generic Nike-type graphic tees sure are ugly.

I love that photog series - here's the whole thing with added pics of all the girls in high rez - http://iancarloreyes.carbonmade.com/projects/4813182

My fave that I own is actually a vintage faded yellow Wonder Woman tee.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Iron Man.

That's where it's at.

You can actually get that customized to glow in the dark.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Cocky/naughty shirts for both genders :

These are a bit overboard to my liking. Simply approaching a girl with the Orgasm Donor shirt would make me look like a cocky pervert. The design is cool though. Pleasure Donor would have been just right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the shirt, some are great, others less so
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I like the comfy ones. 100% cotton, worn and washed a few times.
[url]http://[/url]
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Another one I own. A nod to my favorite car ever, the Camaro SS 1969. That car is on my profile background too. If I ever win the lottery, I'd buy it and travel across America until it's totally screwed.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What do you think of that one? I almost bought it since I smoke electronic cigars. I was afraid it might look too childish...

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
^^^ Hey that's cheating! Not fair!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been wearing them so long I've never really thought about it.

Is a shirt still vintage/retro if you brought it new, most of mine are originals I got when seeing the bands.
The old look 60's/70's shirts make me smile, as I've seen very few from this time, printed shirts seemed to take off in the late 70's.

All of which is a side note, printed shirts are great, wouldn't be without mine.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
^ Mommy, I'm 6 and what's that on this man's shirt?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like any and all graphic tees I appreciate all things graphic haha I did two years of graphic design in high school.. just didn't continue because it got expensive.. instead followed barbering :P
The Linebacker
0 likes
Found pics of some tees I have:

I like ones that have big graphics on the back & little on the front too. This is a back:

This Johnny Cash tee is a must have:

Go Dawgs!

Gotta have a Rolling Stones...
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nice ones Buz... I like the one with the mushroom.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
That girl is looking for serious trouble, looking at me like this with a tee of my favorite band ever : Bad Religion.

This band has a lot of nice looking tees:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Holy fuck... I so want this shirt. This represents me so well.

Edit : LOL, I just searched for the company that makes this shirt (http://www.buymebrunch.com/collections/mens), and they have very nice subtle naughty tees. I could totally see myself wearing those.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Graphic Tees! What's your opinion about them? Love them? Hate them?

I have a few of my own.

So, they're ok with me.

How about the rest of you guys?
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is like most things, some I like and others I don't. Also how the image is placed, what it is, and how it looks on me (vs on the shirt itself) matters. Sometimes there are nice graphics but how they are placed does not work well when worn. I see this with girls too because of their shape. So everything has to be a "fit".

I do like some of the "vintage" shirts out there, but I tend to favor "new" looking ink. All my graphic t-s end up LOOKING vintage the old fashion way... the EARN it with time and wear. ;)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
This awesome thread has been going for too long without any attention...

I was just browsing t-shirts on www.rockabilia.com and found quite a few to my liking, each available for only $5.99. I might order a bunch of these in the near future.

Punk: