Panty Lines?

last reply
50 replies
7.5k views
1 watcher
13 likes
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

My head still hurts from realising that there's actually a thing called Visible Bra Lines. I have somehow struggled through life without the knowledge of this term or even this phenomenon, and now I can't un-know this information. Not that I particularly care; it's not like going from a standing to prone tactical shooting position without a bra to secure my unfortunately ample breasts would be a particularly comfortable proposition.

Instructor: Get down! Hit it!
Me: *hitting it* FUCK OW FUCK OW FUCK OW *sitting back on haunches, dropping my firearm and clutching my breasts*
Instructor: *blinking in awestruck bafflement*

Yah, that'd surely enhance my times.

I thought the whole point of thongs were that they aren't seen, that they don't create panty lines? I don't know, wore one once and hated it.

My love is for ruched-back tanga cut panties, which both a) achieve the no-VPL thing and b) do not end up horribly uncomfortable as thongs are wont to do. That particular cut and style is difficult to find, though--the last time I found a manufacturer (I think it was Cacique, might have been VS) I ordered ten pair. Also love boy cut all lace panties by Hanky Panky. Expensive, but you find them on sale in the oddest places--my most recent purchase was at my hospital's gift shop, where they were on clearance at 40% off and I bought every single pair in my size.

Who knew that a hospital gift shop would carry not just panties but high-end panties? Not me, and I freaking spend a solid half of my life in the same building.

I'm with you. I'm far more worried about my bra not having enough padding than anyone seeing the outline of it.

Incidentally, is there an acronym for that? VNB? (Visible Nipple Bump) CDI? (Chilly Draft Indicator) IPP (Insufficient Padding Problem). If I want to get rid of the visible bra line, other things I don't want you to see are going to be come much more visual.

I'm going to have to check out those boy-cut all lace. I think that you and I have similar comfort needs. smile
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
I feel like you have to admire an artist like Sisqo, of the Thong Song fame. Think about it. The guy had a panty preference, and made a hit record out of it.

By the way, for all of you who now have the song stuck in your head, sorry.

(not sorry. "Thong th-thong thong thong")!

There's a thong about it?
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
DP

?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i nearly always wear thongs so do not suffer from vpl, i do own a few non vpl panties tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm, I always thought it was a simple thing, the more formal the wear the less appropriate the panty lines. Therefore with jeans, it doesn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
When someone is admiring my ass I would prefer not to be giving them a guessing game about my undies
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Guest
When someone is admiring my ass I would prefer not to be giving them a guessing game about my undies

I am in total agreement.

I have never really liked thongs.

If you are prepared to pay $70-80 for panties Julianna Rae silk panties work well for me when it comes to panty lines, but I don't have many pairs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many thongs actually show up . The inverted triangle at the top is usually a give away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been troubled with them. I don't wear any.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
One of the advantages of not wearing panties is no lines
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
One of the advantages of not wearing panties is no lines

Well that does spoil guessing the undies game
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sometimes showing a vpl is a sexy tease, especially if wearing something extra figure hugging like leggings, but normally if wearing a figure hugging dress id wear non vpl panties
0 likes
I don't mind it on other women or on me for that matter but some women worry about their vbl but not their vpl, but isn't it about showing what underwear/lingerie your wearing these days even if not all of it can't be seen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was following another woman up an escalator the other day and my view told me that her very shapely buns were clad in high cut briefs trimmed with very pretty lace. My thought was that I would love a butt like that, and I wouldn't mind knowing where she gets her undies because I might like to buy some like that, too. The problem in my mind was not so much the panties as the tightness and sheerness of her leggings. But then, if i had an ass like her's.....
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
Tan lines are ok with me ,but no panty lines

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't find thongs very comfortable so that is not the solution to the VPL for me, but I am not sure I like going without panties. My solution is mostly to wear a skirt or a dress. I wish I had the figure to carry off really nice leggings, but although I might be able to get away with it they can cling so tightly that you might as well be naked from the waist down and be done with it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

VPL thongs are crazy sexy but a shapely butt is a prequisite.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

I try to achieve the no VPL look. It keeps them thinking, is she or isn't she? I'd really like to find out.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

You can't get panty lines if you're not wearing panties

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Mckayla1991

You can't get panty lines if you're not wearing panties

this is well said