Short skirt/dress or short shorts?

last reply
261 replies
37.6k views
5 watchers
22 likes
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes

I like them both it’s dependent upon the body and the shorts cut so it’s ever changing as I sit back and enjoy the view 😎

Sexy Seductive Siren
2 likes

Short skirt with strappy high heels and lacy thong wins every time or shorts.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by lindseyaggie
I prefer short skirts. It's easier to flash or for a quickie.

Now that creates some sexy thoughts 😁

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Short skirt or dress. I love the see what I have underneath game!!!😝

2 likes

Prefer a dress, strapless preferred and pretty short. Red is my favorite color and sheer satin is best. Wearing panties is an option but no bra is a must.

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like

Short Dress or Skirt always rather than shorts.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer short skirts for clubs and parties

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Short skirt every time. Short skirts offer the possibility that you might see up them and get a naughty peep of her panties. There’s no chance of that with shorts.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Being in FL, and outside of work, it's almost always something short. Depending on the destination/purpose I wear everything from Daisy Dukes, short tights (It's fun to show the camel toe), to loose running shorts. Short skirts for club wear, dinners out, general evening wear. Obviously, the sex level I want to express dictates the skirt's length.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

skirts and dresses are preferred

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love wearing short skirts or dresses with heels and hose

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I wear short skirts/dresses and short shorts.

0 likes

I love wearing short skirts with no panties. It allows easy access and I’m able to flash, by ‘accident’.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

If it’s a girl idk in public tight shorts if it’s my girl mini skirt nothing under

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Loves Wearing Short Skirts n Dresses !!!