Your Bra collection

last reply
21 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please upload a picture of your entire bra collection on this thread!

I kind of have a thing for BRAS! biggrin ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Welcome to Lush.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Site administrator
0 likes
I am sorry .. I did try but I got an error 'Image is too big' .. I am a 78XXXXXX you see.

Welcome to Lush.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Dani! How are you?
Lurker
0 likes
Admittedly not mine, but my contribution to the thread ...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I thought this would be a good place for this. Sorry for spamming.

Please keep all of this in just the one thread.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Best bras I ever bought were in a shop in Stresa, Italy. They had them in the window - they cost more than I would have paid in the US, but are SO worth it. They have really attractive straps and fit great. I bought one in black, and one in white, and I have never seen any like them again.
Lurker
0 likes
lush only allows 1,000 characters... sad ... sorry ... need pages
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by hayley
lush only allows 1,000 characters... sad ... sorry ... need pages

Yup! Obsession rather than collection here
Lurker
0 likes
could not resist ... giggles

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You should shows a lot of sexy bras photos.
You make the failure complete when you stop trying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of my bras are part of sets that include at least a thong. Most also include a garter belt. I like odd colors like yellow, brown, purple, green, pink, mauve,and gray etc , etc, along with black and red. Most are hook in front and a lot of lace. I wear them to work and to vandals public events. If I'm going to a swing and or BDSM party I very seldom wear any type of underwear.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Most of my bras are a demin blue color with white lace trim or plain white with white lace trim and have one black sports bra. Also they clip in the back, through I do like ones that clip in the front, just currently don't own any like that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley
could not resist ... giggles

Wow. Never knew they made one of those.
Lurker
0 likes
Even small collections are 30 or more bras. I know lots of guys with 100 to 200 bras in their collections. not much space for collections like that.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was a little girl I couldn't wait to have developed enough to wear a bra, and then I would always give my bust more body wth the help of tissues. By the time I got to college I realized I was small enough for my boobs to be comfortably firm and discovered the flirty power of not having a bra on at all. Now in my late thirties if I am to wear a bra I want it to be gorgeous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
When I was a little girl I couldn't wait to have developed enough to wear a bra, and then I would always give my bust more body wth the help of tissues. By the time I got to college I realized I was small enough for my boobs to be comfortably firm and discovered the flirty power of not having a bra on at all. Now in my late thirties if I am to wear a bra I want it to be gorgeous

I can identify with this. Part of a woman's power is her breasts, and bralessness reveals enough to tease and distract