Every once in a while

last reply
261 replies
41.2k views
3 watchers
3 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes

Life is hard when you're dumb. These two must be a pair of tough bastards.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I need to feel someone holding me close, feeling the flutter of their heart, the slow motion of their breathing, a hand softly caressing my neck and cheek. Wouldn’t be lovely?

Constant Gardener
0 likes

The gift which keeps on giving, 8 years now...

Constant Gardener
0 likes

1981 Israeli strike against Osirak - instigated by Charles de Gaulle of France

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Less than 25 pounds per square inch of external pressure is being simulated in a demonstration to show people what happens to tankers manufactured by this company. These aren't going anywhere near water and are not designed for use at depths of water or the increasing PSI ever experienced by submersibles.

This simply shows what a catastrophic implosion looks like. Google/Youtube's algorithm keeps feeding me videos of this nature (anything to do with implosions).

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Who knew?

Constant Gardener
0 likes

No safety nets, no safety lines - all that safety crap just gets in the way of being nimble and sure-footed.

Constant Gardener
0 likes

The best sci-fi sequel which most people never actually watched.... now, free with commercial breaks on youtube.

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Tom Petty @ 30...

Constant Gardener
0 likes

How to give a guy a heart attack with criminal negligence

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Recently stumbled upon this youtube channel. It's like a roadtrip to high school and university level biology and chemistry classes with a boat load of more advanced truths/facts I wasn't taught, decades ago.

Institute of Human Anatomy - good stuff.

Constant Gardener
0 likes

wut the hell...?

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Driving to the banana farm -

Constant Gardener
0 likes

I welcome our pre-skynet Overlords.

Youtube still on the janky side within the forum, I see. Pity.