Pope knocked down during Xmas mass

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You know, even though I don't believe in a god, I respect the rights of others to do so. And that was just not right of her to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
You know, even though I don't believe in a god, I respect the rights of others to do so. And that was just not right of her to do.

no shit, even if you don't celebrate christmas OR religion.... You just don't do that on christmas
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
shouldnt do that at all to anyone what a bitch please tell me they arrested her
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That was a pretty good tackle. She's better than 10 of the defenders on my favorite NFL team.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
One of the many hazards of Popedom. We all have our crosses to bear.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ahahahahha, did anyone notice that while most of the people were screaming and in shock, there were still a few assholes taking pictures?
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry if I offend any Catholics here,but thats what happens when you put a human being above God and Jesus.How can we as Christians allow one single person to be so put on a pedastal(sp)so that people worship/detest him to such an extent.Sorry but it seems rather paganist if you ask me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Longjohn53
Sorry if I offend any Catholics here,but thats what happens when you put a human being above God and Jesus.How can we as Christians allow one single person to be so put on a pedastal(sp)so that people worship/detest him to such an extent.Sorry but it seems rather paganist if you ask me.

They don't put him above god/jesus. You are misinformed.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been singing this for the past year. My new motto.