Wedding Nightmares

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
WARNING: this video contains scene than can be funny to some or a piss off crap to others.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, Cool! Would have been much better if the top of
her dress came down to her belly button though.....

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
That was too funny.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That was hilarious. Looks like the best man had his eyes on another distraction.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
That is so funny! I think I would just laugh my ass off if it were me.

You would just have too. Then pull the groom and preacher together and finish the ceremony right there in the water.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

You would just have too. Then pull the groom and preacher together and finish the ceremony right there in the water.

Absolutely Chef, That was the first thing that came to mind, the groom should have jumped in...
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Algol
Quote by chefkathleen

Absolutely Chef, That was the first thing that came to mind, the groom should have jumped in...

I am with you he should have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oldgit
Quote by Algol
Quote by chefkathleen

I am with you he should have.

They should have all jumped in! POOL PARTY!!

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
Fritzies that was too funny! I laughed so hard and I was in puplic.. too funny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just go to shows weddings are all wet!

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any one who likes golf will be watching the Open at St. Adrews - Unfortunately there is a bunker halfway down the 18th hole, which when I see it always makes me smile. This could also be filed in most unusually places section as well. Go figure the rest but it involves the Grooms sister/brides maid and that bunker.

Still brings a smile to my face when I see it on TV.
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl