8 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Changes in one's testicles?

A sensitive subject I know...

Forewarned is forearmed I believe the saying goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A change in your testicles does not instantly mean cancer BUT if you're in any way worried get along to your GP* - they know what they're looking for.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Testicular-lumps-benign/Pages/Introduction.aspx

http://www.bupa.co.uk/individuals/health-information/directory/t/testicular-awareness#textBlock218724

(*probably best not to go for an appointment with the attractive young locum)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
please go to a doctor...if u think something is wrong down there..most times..u are correct
Classified
0 likes
A serious issue!
Which is why I have a daily check up by a professional!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your thoughts and comments, oh and the gallows humour...lol...

There is an extra bit that wasn't there before, I hoped there were 100's of possibilities.

Of course a visit to the doctor is imminent..

Thanks all.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Over 40 years ago my ex husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer. He was saved by an early diagnosis. Always, but always get this checked by your GP. I know this post is late, but it is important that anyone seeks medical advice if ever you find anything abnormal. Most of the time there is nothing wrong but in the rare occasion here is, medical advice really is vital.
Anyone ready this please take note.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It could possibly be swelling, or something with else with the vessels or organs. Best thing to do is get to a doctor ASAP. My cousin waited to long (about a month) and by the time he got In he had a tumor the size of a softball. Some testicular cancer grows really fast! Good luck man.
0 likes

I had double inguinal hernias repaired and the doc(s) did considerable nerve damage, as a result, my left testicle shrunk about 20% and my right testicle got about 20% bigger, and my ejaculate volume decrease by about 50%. To add insult to injury, when I ejaculated it felt like I was struck by lightning going from my scrotum all the way down my left leg. This still happens from time-to-time but not as frequent. You might be asking why I continue to get off… well, the pain does not outweigh my need to get off. Hahaha 🤣

I went to see a doctor about all these issues. I could tell that he didn’t want to say anything that might leave questions about my surgeon’s competence. The most important thing was getting a clean bill of health for my boyz and everything has been the same since.

😑

0 likes

All boys and men should get regular checks for testicular cancer. Very good friends of mine lost their 8 year old son because it was caught too late.