Masturbating/Sex before a workout

last reply
60 replies
9.8k views
2 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually find myself becoming horny during a workout, so it would be better if I could find a lady willing to take care of me afterwards. Masturbated once before hand and I found it a bit of an energy downer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have found that, at least for me, it helps me focus more and be more relaxed. I played High School golf and before big matches I would sometimes sneak away and get a quick release in before going to play. I was more relaxed and played better as a result. If I was ever on the course by myself with no one around, I would hop into the woods and go stroke off. I just felt it released tension and made me play better. Its different for everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by themonkeyguy
I have found that, at least for me, it helps me focus more and be more relaxed. I played High School golf and before big matches I would sometimes sneak away and get a quick release in before going to play. I was more relaxed and played better as a result. If I was ever on the course by myself with no one around, I would hop into the woods and go stroke off. I just felt it released tension and made me play better. Its different for everyone.

I guess that's par for the course huh? now do add those strokes to your scorecard or do you cheat?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Ajax

I guess that's par for the course huh? now do those strokes to your scorecard or do you cheat?

I see what you did there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had sex at the gym after a workout a number of times and it didn't seem to effect anything we did apart from making me sweat more. We both performed most satisfactorily, and I felt great and was far more relaxed after my shower.
Lurker
0 likes
doesn't affect me.. if I masturbate before my workout or after it's the same thing..
Classified
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
I'm in Kittys camp. It is my workout What's a gym? Lol

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't affect me at all I masturbate and or have sex before and after working out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never tried it, but interesting
Lurker
1 like
Sex before a workout really affects me psychologically which in turn affects my performance.

I lose motivation, any desire to push myself that bit harder and feel like I'm getting more tired much faster.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by desire27
gets my body alive and ready for a work out.. after is relaxes me and allows me to refocus on the day ahead

I agree. It gets me going and my blood flowing. I don't do it everytime
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Our coach tells us not to wank before a game. He said you play better with full balls and we can wank after the game.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not usually before my workout. But afterwards, after I’ve ogled the girls in their curve clinging leotards, or seen a few naked guys with in the changing room with their big cocks swinging I treat myself to a jack off in the shower cubicle.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I like to masturbate before i go to the Gym, it seems to give me extra stanamia, and enerygy. I always do before Squash as it helps me to see the ball clrearer

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would have sex before - it can get a bit messy ….

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

I wait until afterwards. I feel at my horniest after a workout.

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I can only comment on my partners performance after sex - not masturbation,

We have been known to have two or even three good fucks in a morning (about 3 hours) and I find we both seem to enjoy the third better than the first. We last longer and we enjoy the pleasure more.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

When I can I include the mastrubation as part of my routine. The basis of my workout is therapy exercises for my legs, then yoga, and brief rounds of meditative breathing. Weights may also be included depending on circumstances. With one of my friends we occasionally combine yoga, meditation and sex in a sort of tantric mix.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A good round of masturbation before workout relaxes and lets you get it started with the right foot smile

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Depends on the strenght of the orgasm, a big one makes me feel all mushy and like I am high, so my mind and body are less efficient and yes it decreases my performance for an hour or so. If it is just a weak orgasm (I feel it just in my clit, vagina, but my mind doesn't explode) then it invigorates me.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes

Not usually before, but...

If I'm on an exercise bike for a long time, I sometimes find that the way I sit on the seat reduces blood circulation to my loins. Then when I get off the bike, there's a distinct sensation of blood flowing back into those parts that can be a bit arousing.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I don't know if running is considered a workout but when I was doing distance running in competition my girlfriend would always suck me off on the way to the races. Not only did I find it quite gratifying but it put my mind at ease and relaxed my body for a better run.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think anytime is a good time for sex

0 likes

It just depends on how I'm feeling at the moment.If I'm particularly horny I will masturbate before I work out

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Sex after yoga? Hell yeah. Feeling all limber and flexible, and importantly, not crazy hot. I am no yoga aficionado though, like my wife, so I am perpetually in the beginner category of yoga, which means I am not sweating much. My body tends to heat up quite a bit during sex, so I wouldn't want to start off with my muscles already warm as would be the case with other workouts.

Sex before a workout? I haven't actually done that very often, at least not in recent years, but I tend to be more energized after sex. My wife is the opposite. She is often wiped out after sex, especially if she has a more intense orgasm. She turns into a jellyfish for a while, won't move, and then is basically ready to fall dead asleep if it's close to bedtime, but I kinda wake up. There's a small lull where I feel spent, but that passes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When I can get it, I love to have sex before my morning run...