Am I bi?

last reply
30 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This may sound like a dumb question but I don't know the answer. So first off if I could choose who I would have sex with it would be a tight 18 year old chick(I am 20). Nothing turns me on more than a chick a little younger than me who has a nice body. If I could I would eat pussy all day.

But.... at times I find myself craving a nice cock. I love blowing the right guy, and letting him fuck me. Its like every once in awhile I get the strongest urge to hook up with a guy. But not just any guy, I only hook up with older men. I don't know why but I would never hook up with a guy under 45. I just love blowing a 45 year old man. And I love when he fucks me. But I would never fuck a guy myself. I even have a hard time letting them give me a BJ. I only want to please them.

I would never even think about hooking up with the same guy more than once. I just want please them and then never see them again. I love the randomness I guess. Most of the men I hook up with I find on the internet. And like an hour after I hook up with a guy I feel so much guilt for some reason, like I wish I never did it. But then when I get horny again I have no problem hooking up with another guy.

So I prefer to have sex with women 99% of the time, I have dated a few chicks and had sex with a bunch, but I like to hook up with older men once in awhile. Am I bi?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Klox
This may sound like a dumb question but I don't know the answer. So first off if I could choose who I would have sex with it would be a tight 18 year old chick(I am 20). Nothing turns me on more than a chick a little younger than me who has a nice body. If I could I would eat pussy all day.

But.... at times I find myself craving a nice cock. I love blowing the right guy, and letting him fuck me. Its like every once in awhile I get the strongest urge to hook up with a guy. But not just any guy, I only hook up with older men. I don't know why but I would never hook up with a guy under 45. I just love blowing a 45 year old man. And I love when he fucks me. But I would never fuck a guy myself. I even have a hard time letting them give me a BJ. I only want to please them.

I would never even think about hooking up with the same guy more than once. I just want please them and then never see them again. I love the randomness I guess. Most of the men I hook up with I find on the internet. And like an hour after I hook up with a guy I feel so much guilt for some reason, like I wish I never did it. But then when I get horny again I have no problem hooking up with another guy.

So I prefer to have sex with women 99% of the time, I have dated a few chicks and had sex with a bunch, but I like to hook up with older men once in awhile. Am I bi?

Yes.
Imagine 2 sides of a river with a bridge across it. One side is the straight side the other side is the gay side and the bridge is bisexuality, then you're on that bridge. Now if you only want to be with another guy very occasionally you are not very far across but you are definitely on that bridge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 45 and have never been with a girl. However, I have fantasized about it for quite awhile. I want to know how she would taste, I want to know how I taste after she has oral with me, I want to spend time kissing and ......well you get the picture.

Is it normal to have all of these new wants at this point in my life? My husband of more than 20 yrs wants me to explore, with or without him there. The first time would have to be withOUT him.
Lurker
0 likes
First, to the lady above me,in my opinion, the only so called "normal" people are all total head cases. In other words, I don't think that there REALLY IS such a thing as 'normal" so you can beat yourself up asking why now? But, I doubt you'll find any answer. Besides, even if you DO find an answer to that question, will it CHANGE what you WANT? No. Not to be "indelicate' here, BUT the answer to how YOU taste seems to me to be one easily answered (if you haven't already, and I'm guessing that If your husband is into oral sex too, you already KNOW! LOL) I don't KNOW but I've been told that every guys cum has an individual taste to it (and the ladies who told me definitely DO KNOW from experience.) As to women, yes; there IS a slight difference in their "aroma" and "flavor' but only a SLIGHT and subtle difference. BTW, while said husband might be tolerant of "explorations without him" initially; at some point he PROBABLY will EXPECT to be included. Otherwise he will in all likelihood feel cheated on (and rightly so. What you SHARE is just that. Shared. What you don't share IS cheating. That's why I wouldn't have a problem with a MFM IF my lady had no problems with FMF and/or FFM, but to exclude me entirely would seem selfish to me.)

As to the OP, not a dumb question; BUT as dpw states, the way you describe yourself does conform to the definition of bisexual. Being bisexual doesn't mean that EVERYONE turns you on, just that certain individuals of both sexes can have that effect on you. I mean, whether you get into guys who LOOK like guys or ladyboys doesn't change anything. If your attracted to both sexes, then yes; you ARE bi. (But, as the old joke goes, you've just doubled your chances of getting a date on Friday night! LOL)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it is the duality that makes a person bisexual. You can feel and love both sexes. But it doesn't mean that you want to live or settle down with both. Very few bisexuals are totally equal but I have met some who are. You just like both. Simple. I hope you explore it deeper with no guilt.
Lurker
0 likes
If one doesn't know by now, then they have a difficult time knowing what day it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
First, to the lady above me,in my opinion, the only so called "normal" people are all total head cases. In other words, I don't think that there REALLY IS such a thing as 'normal" so you can beat yourself up asking why now? But, I doubt you'll find any answer. Besides, even if you DO find an answer to that question, will it CHANGE what you WANT? No. Not to be "indelicate' here, BUT the answer to how YOU taste seems to me to be one easily answered (if you haven't already, and I'm guessing that If your husband is into oral sex too, you already KNOW! LOL) I don't KNOW but I've been told that every guys cum has an individual taste to it (and the ladies who told me definitely DO KNOW from experience.) As to women, yes; there IS a slight difference in their "aroma" and "flavor' but only a SLIGHT and subtle difference. BTW, while said husband might be tolerant of "explorations without him" initially; at some point he PROBABLY will EXPECT to be included. Otherwise he will in all likelihood feel cheated on (and rightly so. What you SHARE is just that. Shared. What you don't share IS cheating. That's why I wouldn't have a problem with a MFM IF my lady had no problems with FMF and/or FFM, but to exclude me entirely would seem selfish to me.)

As to the OP, not a dumb question; BUT as dpw states, the way you describe yourself does conform to the definition of bisexual. Being bisexual doesn't mean that EVERYONE turns you on, just that certain individuals of both sexes can have that effect on you. I mean, whether you get into guys who LOOK like guys or ladyboys doesn't change anything. If your attracted to both sexes, then yes; you ARE bi. (But, as the old joke goes, you've just doubled your chances of getting a date on Friday night! LOL)

This is one of my entirely large issues and hang ups with my situation. Thank you Wardog
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Moonbaby

This is one of my entirely large issues and hang ups with my situation. Thank you Wardog

Your welcome, and if I can be of any help to you, feel free to reach out. On issues regarding sex, I'm one of the more open minded individuals around most places I go! LOL One thought that the lady above THIS reply mentioned. Don't let others induce some needless guilt trip on you for being the best and only YOU, that you know how to be. Just take the precautions you need to in order to protect yourself; and after that RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE AND LOVE! That's what they are there for! Remember, happiness isn't a destination, it's a CHOICE!
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Your welcome, and if I can be of any help to you, feel free to reach out. On issues regarding sex, I'm one of the more open minded individuals around most places I go! LOL One thought that the lady above THIS reply mentioned. Don't let others induce some needless guilt trip on you for being the best and only YOU, that you know how to be. Just take the precautions you need to in order to protect yourself; and after that RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE AND LOVE! That's what they are there for! Remember, happiness isn't a destination, it's a CHOICE!

Why do I think of William Shatner when I read your posts?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Why do I think of William Shatner when I read your posts?

You mean something like this?

As for the OP, seriously you spent 2 paragraphs talking about the fact you have had sex with men, YOU ARE BI.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15

You mean something like this?

As for the OP, seriously you spent 2 paragraphs talking about the fact you have had sex with men, YOU ARE BI.

OH goodie! It's Rodney and Don, I'm just SOO impressed; I wonder what obnoxious pain is going to show up and pretend to be cute next. Maybe it will be Rosebutt er, ah I mean RoseANNE.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely Pal & don't fight it just go with it. ( " Don't worry be happy" ) I can't remember who sang that. And O.M.G I wish I could find A woman like that?[
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

OH goodie! It's Rodney and Don, I'm just SOO impressed; I wonder what obnoxious pain is going to show up and pretend to be cute next. Maybe it will be Rosebutt er, ah I mean RoseANNE.

WHY on EARTH Would you say that. DAMMIT !!!!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15

Although I agree that the OP is bi it doesn,t always follow that because you have, had or are having sex with males and females you are bi. I was having sex with women for a few years but I was always a gay man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I do not mind that my wife is bi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Aragon2

No.

Aahh! Quel domage!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

SHE DID!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

WHY on EARTH Would you say that. DAMMIT !!!!!

Perhaps because I don't think of being compared to Shatner as a compliment, if it was so intended I apologize. TO YOU, but not to the self impressed JERK who piled on!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15

SHE DID!!!!

From the family album I take it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

Perhaps because I don't think of being compared to Shatner as a compliment, if it was so intended I apologize. TO YOU, but not to the self impressed JERK who piled on!

Self impressed no.

Jerk, possibly.

Your insecurities very evident.

Your talent and imagination lacking. I mean really my family album, that was the best you could come up with?

However, if in some way or some fashion I have managed to bruise your ego my sincerest apologies and a parting thought specially you:

"I'm rubber your glue........"

Lurker
0 likes
First grade and you question MY intellect? OK! Insecurities? I might have them once in a while, but not here. However much you might think of yourself, what you convey isn't impressive. So yeah, you come off as a smart ass and a jerk (Hence the Don Rickles reference.) 'nuf said.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Well 300 odd years ago you would just have been a sexually active man with no need for labels. If you're comfortable with what you do and you're not hurting anyone then no worries...
0 likes
Quote by Wardog

In all honesty it's THE WAY you make your POSTS. All caps in an environment like this is perceived as yelling.

To that, and the way you phrase things. It's reminds me of William Shatner.

Lurker
0 likes
who cares what it makes you just do what you like whatever makes you feel good. i'd love to suck cock and as soon as find one i will. have fun with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by raiderfan
who cares what it makes you just do what you like whatever makes you feel good. i'd love to suck cock and as soon as find one i will. have fun with it.

I'm just booking my flight.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say you are straight with women and a submissive bi bottom with men. I know a few men like this and they lead lives of hooking up with men on the lowdown in secret and have all he same guilt and anguish ridden feelings you have. It is a hard road to go down hon....
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

It is a hard road to go down hon....

Don't you mean a hard cock to go down or even up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I'd say you are straight with women and a submissive bi bottom with men. I know a few men like this and they lead lives of hooking up with men on the lowdown in secret and have all he same guilt and anguish ridden feelings you have. It is a hard road to go down hon....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Klox
Am I bi?

Yes but labels aren't really all that important. Enjoy sex! You don't have to constantly tag and label things.

Quote by myotherworld
Is it normal to have all of these new wants at this point in my life?

It's normal to have them at any age. It's normal to not have them. There isn't just one option for every person out there. Don't worry about what is or isn't normal. Your sexuality is yours and you define what's normal for you.

Quote by dpw

Although I agree that the OP is bi it doesn,t always follow that because you have, had or are having sex with males and females you are bi. I was having sex with women for a few years but I was always a gay man.

It's more of a matter of where you are at the given point in time and who you're sexually attracted to.