ok Derek.. when u visit u can leave yr salad untouched
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by jennyndave69
Rolling pin

ohh yeah didnt think of that one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my younger years I tried so many objects. Hairbrush, electric toothbrush ( favorite), cucumbers, candles. The list is endless lol
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the ideas everyone...and the laughs
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaChatte
I'm a sucker for the vacuum cleaner!

Sucker lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stockingluvr

The exhibitionist in me would want to try it while it was still attached to the truck
mmmm sounds fun, there are many items in the garage that be used
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used beer bottles, wine bottles top and bottom. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on I like to use on a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
So many options!
Most are listed here that I enjoy.
Cucumbers, carrots, bananas, hair brushes, wine bottles.
And maybe a few other things ;)
I'm sure there are more. So many things to grind on too. Mmmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by chriskayaks
Beer bottle, Wine bottle, a BIG wooden cock that I made on my lathe, Dildos of all shapes and sizes, Tootsie Roll, Bike seat turned straight up while riding down the road.... etc

wooden, wow i have got to see one of those lol id be too worried about splinters lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loved all the previous post, they were not only informative, but entertaining. Tho, you must not forget the spatulas, wooden spoons, etc of the kitchen since they serve the dual purpose of spankings before, during, and after.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i made a set of anal beads once but being a size queen,lol,made them biggish.i got 3 golf balls and carefully drilled a hole through each one.then threaded a boot lace tying knots after each ball till it was secure enough.what a great feeling when pushing them out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by marietv
i made a set of anal beads once but being a size queen,lol,made them biggish.i got 3 golf balls and carefully drilled a hole through each one.then threaded a boot lace tying knots after each ball till it was secure enough.what a great feeling when pushing them out.

wow good idea!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marietv

Fore!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby made me a special toy after seeing get off on the gear selector knob in our car. Its made with a toilet plunger so we can secure it to the floor or wall or where ever. He made a large metal rod and shaped it with a slight curve like a cock but mounted a leather gear shift knob on the end. The knob and rod taper into eachother seamlessly so it feels wonderful!

He made other attachments and we also have some smaller ones that hook up to our sybian too!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
hahahaha that's easy they are in the fridge
Lurker
0 likes
We have toys throughout the house in every drawer. The one day I came home to find my man nude and his cheeks wrapped around the door knob on the bathroom door! He had the door closed, bent over with his arms out holding the hallway wall. Dancing on it, he was!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite was a courget. Big carrots are ok, ish. Never tried anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
Go straight to the vegetable drawer in the fridge
Lurker
0 likes
I had a man I was meeting for sex. He liked to wrap his ass over the door knob!
colin123
0 likes
beer or wine bottle, cucumber and other veg, candles, hairbrush handle and any other items.