Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do we have any bi-girls or lesbians on the site?

last reply
53 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Better question would be "How many are actually girls?"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by foxjack
Better question would be "How many are actually girls?"

do you mean look like girls or ARE girls?

if you mean the 2nd one then me

if the 1st then not so much me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

do you mean look like girls or ARE girls?

if you mean the 2nd one then me

if the 1st then not so much me

Haha, I just meant are girls, seems like a lot of people record other people then play it back in clips like its themselves or something. Pretty sad actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sup smile, not that I'd define myself as bi.. my tick on the sexuality scale likes to move a lot >biggrin
Trees grow, flowers bloom.
I'm a creeper, BOOM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cockupmyass7926
im interested in what girl/girl fucking is like cause ive been daydreaming about it recently
the penatration is different
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got this lesbian on Lush and there are lost of bi girls around
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi all, im bi but not very experienced even though im 46 x
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Probably the most ludicrous question I have heard on lush, all the woman are either heterosexual or pure Virginia who will become heterosexual when they finally give it up to the one true love for the remainder of their lives. Just what kind of site do you think this is, something for perverts?
Lurker
0 likes
haha well I only like girls hun
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not picky!

Still half-convinced that I'm pansexual, so I'm pretty much open to all genders... just happens that I'm in a heterosexual relationship. xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh trust me, there are many bi/lesbians on here! Haha I am one of them (bisexual).
Classified
0 likes
Still looking.

Are they disguised?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I am bisexual and I love being so. Haven't met many bi or lesbian girls on here though .
Lurker
0 likes
I am bisexual and I love being so. Haven't met many bi or lesbian girls on here though .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Angie57
Lies Lies all Lies.............................
wait yeah I'm here

Me too!
Lurker
0 likes
Count me in also !! lol
Lurker
0 likes
I am Bi
Lurker
0 likes
I am a member of the site, but I'm not 'on it' ... I prefer to use my laptop rather than grind on the screen ;) it might get wet :P Oh and I'm bi btw.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Waves hand around ....me me me
Lurker
0 likes
I am sweetie..,bi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
The guys do not admit that they are gay and it is less socially acceptable ( not cool)

Who says that the guys don't admit they are gay? I am a guy and I am gay. Oh... and I know plenty of other gay guys that admit they are gay!
Lurker
0 likes
I am bi! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
Because the galls admit that they are llesbians, it's cool.

The guys do not admit that they are gay and it is less socially acceptable ( not cool)

Is that less socially acceptable to you? Maybe your not interested because we don't "get a hard on when we see your nipples beneath your tight tops". I'm gay and, like Tony, open about it. By the way you didn't say what you were, not worried about social acceptability are you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do women actually hook up and have sex? Because it's been very difficult for me to actually meet someone and hook up for sex... They all say they're interested in meeting, but when it comes down to it, they all seem to disappear. I don't think I'm that unattractive...don't get it....confused Bi.
Breast Lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am Bi for sure. But I am Married to a man I love dearly who supports that and exploration. I have some personal emotional hangups about it all.