Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do we have any bi-girls or lesbians on the site?

last reply
53 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im interested in what girl/girl fucking is like cause ive been daydreaming about it recently
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know of any.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Can't... stop... laughing... *gasps for air*

I think there are a few, Cockupmyass. Happy hunting.
Classified
0 likes

No, they've all gone home!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girl/Girl fucking? Well its just like with a male but without the penis..ladies use their fingers and lips and tounge. Unless ur partner wants to get penetrated, thats something different. (That's where the dildos and straps come into play) For me personally me fucking a female is giving what they want. Your a female and u masterbate, u know what pleases u and what doesn't..Woman know what a woman wants. Thats girl/girl fucking. Plus it really depends on the type of lover u want. There are hardcore lesbians which mostly is a dude but not really a dude, they will handle u, they wear the pants in the relationship, totally and they might fuck rough, it depends. Then u have soft lesbians that just treat u almost like a queen and will make sweet love taking it slow until, things heat up.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girl/Girl fucking? Well its just like with a male but without the penis..ladies use their fingers and lips and tounge. Unless ur partner wants to get penetrated, thats something different. (That's where the dildos and straps come into play) For me personally me fucking a female is giving what they want. Your a female and u masterbate, u know what pleases u and what doesn't..Woman know what a woman wants. Thats girl/girl fucking. Plus it really depends on the type of lover u want. There are hardcore lesbians which mostly is a dude but not really a dude, they will handle u, they wear the pants in the relationship, totally and they might fuck rough, it depends. Then u have soft lesbians that just treat u almost like a queen and will make sweet love taking it slow until, things heat up.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by clum
Can't... stop... laughing... *gasps for air*

I think there are a few, Cockupmyass. Happy hunting.

Actually, I would be interested to know as well...

Video not directed at anyone specifically, just wanted to share smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because the galls admit that they are llesbians, it's cool.

The guys do not admit that they are gay and it is less socially acceptable ( not cool)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The guys do not admit that they are gay and it is less socially acceptable ( not cool)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DatCuteStud

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Answer to this question? bi=gals or lesbians?? Well us girls can be Bi or Les So I hope this site is full of both. sorry guys just so easy to show our sexy side . We girls love this as you guys wont or unable to {cuddle up with same sex bodies} without getting excited and sharing the outcome together.. We also submit to our sexy side too just to make love to both guys and gals. Me I like being bi-sexual/lesbian as this way it covers all the bases ,sexually. No need for a badge stating preferences
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rubyjane,

Not sure what your question was, but I feel we have the best of everything since we have less hang ups about being with either sex.

Also, I think that society allows women to be with women and not look upon it as a negative, even though same sex couples.are not fully accepted everywhere.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There were a few but they were run off!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have met many. I was recently daydreaming about the economics of the Civil War.
Lurker
0 likes
I would suggest you go the these categories and read some stories

LESBIAN:
Lesbian sex stories feature sexy tales of women who love other women. These can be first time lesbians, women who are into group lesbian sex, or just women in love with other women. Feel free to post your lesbian stories here for others to enjoy and embellish.

BISEXUAL:
Bisexuality is the sexual orientation which refers to the sexual desire for individuals of either gender or of either sex. Bisexual people fall between the two extremes of homosexuality and heterosexuality. Bisexuals are not necessarily attracted equally to both genders. Our bisexual stories will appeal to people who are curious about exploring this side of their sexuality.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have my suspicions about two or three of the girls.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Girl/girl fucking is awsome, but dont just take my word for it come and try me out!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i'm here
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a lesbian
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Katie......it is mind-blowingly awesome! With me, it is very tender and sweet... Although I do want to explore the rougher side of things. ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Bisexual and/or lesbian females on Lush?!?!?! That's preposterous!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love all these sarcastic remarks they're just too funny xD
Lurker
0 likes
Lies Lies all Lies.............................
wait yeah I'm here
Lurker
0 likes
Only the ladies do it for me.100% lesbian.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

LMFAO!! I wonder how many people actually got what you meant there?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by trinket

LMFAO!! I wonder how many people actually got what you meant there?

That you did, is all that matters.

There are a couple of inside jokes with this one.