I do like to masturbate. I do it daily. Self love is an important part of my life
Quote by Heathercd
Yes we all love to jerk off
Gurrrrlllll you need to start using my old technique. Pillow between legs and hump while squeezng your thighs together. It's so much more feminine than just jerking off and feels incredible when you cum.I'd post the gif here but I am not sure I am allowed.
Hmm. That should even work for a cismale, shouldn't it? thinking dirty thoughts and glancing at a pillow
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Quote by Seeker4
Hmm. That should even work for a cismale, shouldn't it? thinking dirty thoughts and glancing at a pillow
It should though I wouldn't know. One thing about taking estrogen is your skin and area down there becomes more sensitive so it may be slightly more effective for us t-girls.