First purchase of feminine clothes

last reply
43 replies
6.9k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
T-girls and cross dressers what was the first item of feminine attire that you BOUGHT and where?
For me it was a burgundy padded bra and matching thong from Target. It was where I was at when the urge and courage hit me to finally buy something of my own. My guys parts kept falling out of the thong. Finally found a style that holds everything in. I tend to buy a lot from Marshalls, TJMaxx, Burlington Coat, Victoria Secret and DSW and department stores.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it count if I originally bought it for someone else? My first was a black garter belt and shelf bra set with fishnets from Frederick's of Hollywood that I got for a woman I was seeing who was married, and she didn't want to keep it at home. It was a strange arrangement - her husband was gay, and she found out that she couldn't "cure" him (I was not bi yet, but even if I had been, a threesome would not have happened). He and I knew each other, and he knew about me and his soon to be ex-wife (we were all very friendly and civil), so it wasn't REALLY like cheating - she had me keep the lingerie at my place because she didn't want to throw it in his face.

Anyway, I ended up inheriting , and I began to get a thrill from wearing it and masturbating. It was over 20 years and one marriage before I bought my first high heels, which to me signifies a real commitment to crossdressing. Now I have tons of clothes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in high school and bought some panties at the mall. My heart was beating so fast. I rushed home to put them on and never looked back.
Lurker
0 likes
junior high school for me.I was already dressing in my sisters things, she told me to get my own so we went to the mall together and she helped me pic somethings out ,bought a cute dress too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always liked latex and when I found a site called Honour and saw what they were selling I got so excited I took the plunge right then and there and bought my first latex skirt I remember being so excited to try it on I couldn't get the box open quick enough
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it was a wet look basque with suspenders and fishnet stockings, a long time ago, but I remember it as if it was yesterday. I bought it in a sex shop and told the checkout girl that it was a present for my girlfriend. I couldn't wait to get home and try it on. It felt wonderful and I had a great play and, basically, I was hooked. I have a couple now and still love the look and feel of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first purchase would have been Thigh High stockings from Sears when I was about 12. My heart was racing so fast, I thought it'd jump out o my chest. I was so glad I bought 3- 2pr packages. It was a while before I had to make another purchase.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was when I was in school and went to Kmart and bought a baby doll and panty set in red
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I bought lace bodystocking in some long-gone general goods store near Times Square, NY. At least I THINK that was my first purchase.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by MelanieCD
T-girls and cross dressers what was the first item of feminine attire that you BOUGHT and where?
For me it was a burgundy padded bra and matching thong from Target. It was where I was at when the urge and courage hit me to finally buy something of my own. My guys parts kept falling out of the thong. Finally found a style that holds everything in. I tend to buy a lot from Marshalls, TJMaxx, Burlington Coat, Victoria Secret and DSW and department stores.

Pantyhose from a department store but that was too easy

The first real garment I bought was a blue A-line skirt and white blouse; I was looking for that 'secretary' look. Bought at K-Mart
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was 19, was too shy/intimidated/scared to go to a ladies store but purchased pharmacy thigh high nylons, stole panties from my older sister and wore them together
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought a few pair of panties online but couldn't have them shipped to the house so I had it shipped to Lane Bryant. When they came in i had to go into the store to pick them up. Two weeks ago I wanted to buy a bandeau so I went to the mall to the Torrid store and ordered it. The girl was real nice about the whole thing. Luckily when it came in she was there again to help me. When i picked them up yesterday she asked me if I wanted to look around for anything else. I was a little shy about that so I just said no. Maybe another time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I bought was at the local drug store, it was a pair of pantyhose, black. But the very first items I had I got from a friend. He got them from his sister for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first thing I bought? Lol, a red satin and black lace basque with lace-topped stockings. Sigh. It was a small shop with an older lady behind the counter, she and the only other customer didn't know where to look. I loved it for years but threw everything when I met my ex-wife as scared silly to be caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's see - pantyhose, panties, then bodysuits or leotards, bra and panty sets, ----and on and on
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It was either a Halloween dress or two pairs of lace stockings; I can't recall which came first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first was panties, bra and stockings, both thigh and pantyhose. All black at Walmart. I used self checkout. I rushed home and tried the on.
I am married and she wanted to see me dressed when she got home. Now I dress for her and her boyfriends. I usually wear a maids outfit and serve drinks as they fuck. I get to sometimes masturbate or the guys want me to get them ready or do clean up. Some want to have anal with Mistress but she directs them to me. Its humiliating but oh so fun too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The first thing I bought was a tight black dress, a black bra and panties, and black high heels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first purchase was Leggs nude pantyhose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my first was 6 pair of panties from Fredricks of Hollywood, now I have over 300 pair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freshman year at college. Living away from home for the first time. Went to a little mom and pop grocery store. Bought 3 pairs of pantyhose and ran home to try them on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dark tan pantyhose, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Black thigh high stockings black bra and matching thongs used my wife’s mini skirt and blouse and her 4in knee high boots I was sitting st the bar in our house when she walked in that was the first night she pegged my ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think for me it was a nice lacy blue gatring
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A REALLY sexy pair of black thigh highs......will always remember the feeling as I rolled them up my legs....mmmmmm. Bought at a Safeway store - the benefits of self-checkout :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first clothes were online from Torrid closeout items. My first in-person clothes were a couple of outfits from Catherine's (a plus size store). They weren't really anything sexy, I just was looking for clothes I could wear.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My first purchase of feminine clothes was in a lingerie store in my local town. I pretended to buying a gift for my girlfriend I said to the lady working in the store that I was looking for a black lingerie set of bra,panties,suspender belt(garter belt) and stockings. She asked me do you have your girlfriend sizes I said yes which were really my sizes. Back then it was very embarrassing who would see me going in or coming out of the store. Nowadays it doesnt bother me one bit I quite happily shop carefree for my clothes these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First purchase was from ebay, a black negligee lingerie set from china. Took ages to arrive but when it did! Omg! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All in white - lace top hold-up stockings (OMG how they felt unrolling on my legs!!), satin panties with lace trim and satin and lace suspender belt from an Adult store called Femme Fatale. I was suposedly "buying for my gf". I had such a horny night I went back the next day and bought the same but in black plus a black bra and a white stretchy lce crothchless catsuit......and a new 8" dildo. I didnt care about buzzing vibrations I just wanted something big inside me mmmmm that was an even better night.
0 likes
Black bra and panty set from a department store. Bra is lace with a front clasp and satin panties with lace details on the front.