Swallowing

last reply
22 replies
3.0k views
4 watchers
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do most guys swallow? I'm thinking yes, because most of us who have taken this path have probably tasted their own cum out of curiosity.
Lurker
1 like
Spitters are quitters!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Situational. If Im consoling the BJ & having it my way, teasing ect... I'll spit it back along his shaft and balls & let it run down, then lick or otherwise play with it. If its a deep face fuck then swallow. Of course in a threesome or group snowballings the thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always swallow, mine or anyone else. It is a shame to see cum go to waste.
Lurker
1 like
I like to take it all in. My guy can shoot huge loads. I have swallowed it all, though I usually let some out on my goatee. I like to try to get it up on my mustache as well. I let it lay on my tongue so my taste buds can fully soak. I can smell and taste him. We don't live together. I usually drive home with his flavor and smell driving me insane. When I get home, I usually jerk before finally cleaning up.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
If I ever get the chance to get a cock in my mouth, I will absolutely swallow every drop!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hell yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KinkLover1973
Always swallow, mine or anyone else. It is a shame to see cum go to waste.

Absolutely yes. Always swallow my own and as much of anyone else’s as I can. The more the better. I just love swallowing cum.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Yes I have never met a guy that didn't swallow. The only time I don't is if my partner wants to give a facial or cum somewhere else on me. I still lap it up afterwards.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I like to swallow. Also like facials. Toning hotter than blowing a guy, letting him cum on my face and having the cum dry on my face driving home.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Definitely swallow! Only thing nicer than cum hitting your throat is a cock throbbing in your ass as it spurts.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Can't imagine not.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Tiles and Smiles

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The first time I sucked a guys cock, I spit out the cum when he shot his load in my mouth. But I liked the taste and the feel of it. So after that, I always swallowed.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

If he cums in my mouth I swallow

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I absolutely definitely swallow. Nothing like warm creamy semen and sperm sliding down your throat

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I've tasted my own cum on many occasions but would like a facial so I can try someone else's cum before I take a full load in my mouth.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I love to swallow. I always clean up my creampie from my wife as well. She is multi-orgasmic and she usually has a few during the cleaning process.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Not a lot of experience and have both swallowed and pulled off and finished off with my hand. Enjoyed all experiences with cock and if it was always 100% safe, I'd probably suck cock and swallow cum on a regular basis!

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I will say It took quite a while before I swallowed. I'd tried my own and didn't like it. For a while I was a spitter. Then I got some premo dick and really got into it. I swallowed. For a while I'd swallow in similar circumstances. Now I'm a swallower

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have only not swallowed once, and that was by request in a threesome. His partner wanted to kiss me with a mouth full of the other partners cum.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by Open4anything

I have only not swallowed once, and that was by request in a threesome. His partner wanted to kiss me with a mouth full of the other partners cum.

Yeah, that might be the one situation. If the guy whose beautiful cock I just milked wanted to kiss me with a mouthful of his cum, I'd be over the moon to feed it back to him.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Tiles and Smiles

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

That is exactly how I started

My cum was the first I had ever tasted, and from there, I was hooked