Login

Minimum Story Length

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, What is the minimum story length? I tried to submit a 600 word one for my first attempt (bore the editor for 5 mins rather than 20) but I got the message must be 3000 words or greater. Thanks
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by ian69
Hi, What is the minimum story length? I tried to submit a 600 word one for my first attempt (bore the editor for 5 mins rather than 20) but I got the message must be 3000 words or greater. Thanks

Try submitting it in the 'flash erotica' category. I believe that one is specifically for pieces anywhere between one hundred to one thousand words in length.

Welcome to Lush! smile
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Minimum length is 3000 characters, which equates to roughly about 600 words. You were probably just short of the total needed for one of the regular categories. Like Liz said though, try for flash and it should be fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all. Doh! I realised late on last night that it was 3000 characters required not words. Hope I have replied to your replies the correct way. I'll get the hang of this I am sure.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ian69
Thank you all. Doh! I realised late on last night that it was 3000 characters required not words. Hope I have replied to your replies the correct way. I'll get the hang of this I am sure.

see that you do or you will be punished.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.