Login

Posting on 8/30, recorded as 8/1?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Hi all, I just posted a pic in the "Pantie Tugging" thread of Sexy Pics in the Entertainment forum. I did that today (8/30/2015) at 5:45 PM local time, which for some reason the system thinks is 6:45.
However, the pics were inserted in the thread with a date of 8/1/2015, which did two things:
1. The pics displayed properly in the list as if I had posted them on 8/1 (I've since edited them to say nothing much);
2. The "most recent post" indicator on the thread was also reset to 8/1, which means that the thread now appears on page 4 or so of the thread list.

I suspect there's a bug there? Could it have something to do with the apparent outage of all Lush services yesterday?

(Notice that the date of this very post is August 1, 2015, despite the fact that it's the 30th.)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Yes, I noticed the same thing exactly: every post created in the early evening seems to present the exact same problem.

I really don't know what caused this, but I'm almost certain that it has something to do with the recent outage too.

Luckily, everything seems to be working fine now. If you want to bring a specific thread back to page 1, you could simply post a new reply in it.

(PS: Sorry for taking a month to reply, haha.)
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Yes, I noticed the same thing exactly: every post created in the early evening seems to present the exact same problem.

I really don't know what caused this, but I'm almost certain that it has something to do with the recent outage too.

Luckily, everything seems to be working fine now. If you want to bring a specific thread back to page 1, you could simply post a new reply in it.

(PS: Sorry for taking a month to reply, haha.)

Let's do the time warp again!