posting pics to pages in chat etc

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
made over 20 posts to forum and still can not post on chat walls why any help please as new icon not appeared? that it says would allow me to.
Site administrator
0 likes
You should now be able to post images in the forums and also the chat rooms. However, you cant post images on peoples profile 'walls' unless they are a 'friend'.

What icon please?

Does that answer your query?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Try logging out and logging back in...that sort of refreshes your account, and you should see your pic-posting icon.

Unless you're trying to post on the wall of someone who isn't on your friends list, as simplyjohn pointed out.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No as i done all this and still can not post pics on a chat web page like janes pic s etc
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by 69ways2love
No as i done all this and still can not post pics on a chat web page like janes pic s etc

Are you copying/pasting the image links properly? All image links must end in .jpg, .gif, or .png or they won't work.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
in the chat rooms the pics wont show up for me saying (Blocked image)
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by jim_mcally
in the chat rooms the pics wont show up for me saying (Blocked image)

You have either blocked images via your profile settings or more likely via the toggle button in the toolbar above the chat box in the rooms. The image on/off button is between the audio control and check for moderators online. If you have images off there will be a red X top right of that button; simply click on the button to switch images back on. That button works on a room by room basis by the way.