Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unable to read message

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I have a message waiting for me on my profile page, but when I click on it I get a notice saying 'Run time error', or some such. I know what the message was, but it still appears on my page. Could you erase it for me please?

Also (while I'm on), could you 'remember' my password, please?

Thankyou.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Can we get more details pertaining to the message in question? What does the message contain? What exactly are you clicking when you go to read the message? When you say 'Profile Page' do you mean your inbox?

In regards to remembering your password, this may not be an option due to security reasons, but you could always suggest it as an option in the site improvements thread, found here: https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst12279_Which-improvements-or-features-would-you-like-to-see-added.aspx

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
I received an email from Lush saying that I had a message. When I logged in to Lush there was a message notification on my profile page. I clicked on it and got the headline in my inbox page. It was from Kiera, but when I clicked on that to get the whole message I received the following;

SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION (Large letters in red)
RUNTIME ERROR (Smaller letters, in italic)
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

That is just a whole lot of gobbledegook to me. Hope it means something to somebody! The message is still in my inbox.

The password used to be already there when I logged on, but I downloaded some updates to Windows and now it's gone. Don't worry about it. Thanks.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy
SERVER ERROR IN '/' APPLICATION (Large letters in red)
RUNTIME ERROR (Smaller letters, in italic)
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

That is just a whole lot of gobbledegook to me. Hope it means something to somebody! The message is still in my inbox.

That means Gav messed up ;)

It's a server side error. Could've been a temporary glitch, but if it's still like that you may wanna contact Gav directly. Depending on when the error occurs/occured, the message might be possible to restore. If the error occured when Kiera sent it, then the error message you're seeing may be what's stored instead though.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
I thought we contacted Gav on here (help desk) I don't want to restore the message, just clear it from my in box. Or just clear the message notification from my profile page.
0 likes
Thankyou all, everything fine now, message restored. Thanks everyone, much appreciated.