Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uploads

last reply
6 replies
118 views
1 watcher
4 likes

When I upload a picture to a DM it is stored in a public folder. I trade media with another member and created a folder where I store what I sent. Is there some way to direct the uploads into that private folder instead of moving them from the public one? Thanks.

Hiya. Picture uploads go into your misc folder, which isn't public, it's private. It just doesn't have a lock symbol on it. I don't think there is any way to change the default folder, although you could upload to your media first, pick the folder, then share by DM from there.

That's a good suggestion Jen. The reason i asked was that I trade pictures with a friend on Lush. I'll see that he's liked a picture (I get notified that he's liked it), and it is always in the miscellaneous album. I move them to a private album. So how is he seeing the media in the miscellaneous album if I haven't granted him access? Or if I have granted access how do I see that?

Quote by darkroot50

That's a good suggestion Jen. The reason i asked was that I trade pictures with a friend on Lush. I'll see that he's liked a picture (I get notified that he's liked it), and it is always in the miscellaneous album. I move them to a private album. So how is he seeing the media in the miscellaneous album if I haven't granted him access? Or if I have granted access how do I see that?

When you say 'trade' what do you mean?

If you've just uploaded something to your misc album, no-one should be able to see it. If you've posted it somewhere though, PM, forum, group etc, or made it available to the public gallery, then they will.

We trade via PMs. But they always wind up in the miscellaneous gallery never the public one. Which is what is confusing me. If the miscellaneous gallery is private how is he seeing them there (not just in the PMs)?

Ah okay. Yeah, it'll be because he has the link via the PM. The misc folder is a kind of holding place. It's where everything sits that you upload to the site (if you don't specify) and although no-one can scroll through it like a public album, they will be able to see certain photos, if they have access another way.

When you upload a pic straight into a PM, it goes to the misc album, so when the person clicks on it in the PM, that's where they will see it.

Thank you, Jen. That clears it up completely. I'll probably take your suggestion. Upload them to the right private album, and then send them to him from there. I wind up moving them from "Misc" to "Private" anyway.