Login

What is this about?

last reply
13 replies
2 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes

Can you try that again and advise the outcome please.

Testing The Waters.
0 likes

Not seeing it now, but I've never seen it before, either.

If that's some sort of bug, it needs fixing pronto. Even if it's just a display bug of some kind, that's a panic attack waiting to happen. Imagine someone's spouse/partner seeing that.

Side note: There wouldn't be anything in that section for me if we hadn't been forced to fill it out right after the switch, and there's no way to null out the age and distance ones that I can fathom.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by RejectReality

Not seeing it now, but I've never seen it before, either.

If that's some sort of bug, it needs fixing pronto. Even if it's just a display bug of some kind, that's a panic attack waiting to happen. Imagine someone's spouse/partner seeing that.

Side note: There wouldn't be anything in that section for me if we hadn't been forced to fill it out right after the switch, and there's no way to null out the age and distance ones that I can fathom.

It's weirdly intrusive. One shouldn't have to participate in the dating portion unless one has given specific permission for that.

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Hey RR,

There was an update rolled out across sites just the other day improving things like matches etc. Lush is the only site where that option can be switched off, so I'm guessing that might have sneaked through while the update was happening, then the lush opt outs would have kicked back in.

You can untick showing age and distance from others in your privacy settings. Thanks.

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by RejectReality

Here we go again.

Strange. Let me refer it onto the tech peeps. Will get back to you x

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by RejectReality

Here we go again.

Hey RR. The tech people had a look this morning and there are definitely no matches listed against you because you're not seeking. Have you always had that setting ticked, or did you change some of the settings recently? Even to flick them off and on again?

Either way, they advise you're definitely not in the matching pool.

Quote by AngelWorthy
Wondering if those details can be hidden in the chatrooms if we have those settings hidden from our profiles.

I'm not a chat user, but I've passed that along to the tech team to see if there is anything they can do smile

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by RejectReality

It's been off ever since we could turn it off.

They really need to look into why it's coming up on the activity page, because that's a fight waiting to happen if the wrong person sees supposed matches.

Slight segue, but if you go to your avatar, then settings, you can now choose your landing page. You can pick stories, or the activity page.

0 likes

I joined on Sunday July 25 2022 and am being sent to verification page.I have sent a total of 5 support tickets to no avail.My profile has been viewed by Felicityadmin and 96 others.When a site says its free and no credit card is needed to join then it should be free.I doubt anyone will respond to this post .I'm very disappointed in the customer service for Lush.But hey the stories are awesome and I'm sure the members are too.Still waiting patiently(kind of ) for a response

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by Just_Ann

I joined on Sunday July 25 2022 and am being sent to verification page.I have sent a total of 5 support tickets to no avail.My profile has been viewed by Felicityadmin and 96 others.When a site says its free and no credit card is needed to join then it should be free.I doubt anyone will respond to this post .I'm very disappointed in the customer service for Lush.But hey the stories are awesome and I'm sure the members are too.Still waiting patiently(kind of ) for a response

Sorry, your account just needed verified, which I have done. We try to do them as they come in, but sometimes one will slip through the net. Enjoy lush smile

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I've already submitted a trouble ticket on this....I was told that to give it 72 hours for a response a d that was 5 days ago....my issue is that in either February or March I renewed my subscription to silver and that came with certain benefits....now six months later...after the changing of the benefits for the different tiers....I have lost my benefits that I payed for....now I cannot private message which was supposed to be unlimited or send messages which was supposed to be unlimited as well....the only thing that I can remember not being covered in the silver tier at the time was all the story benefits which I didn't need.

Site administrator
0 likes

Quote by mrpink69

I've already submitted a trouble ticket on this....I was told that to give it 72 hours for a response a d that was 5 days ago....my issue is that in either February or March I renewed my subscription to silver and that came with certain benefits....now six months later...after the changing of the benefits for the different tiers....I have lost my benefits that I payed for....now I cannot private message which was supposed to be unlimited or send messages which was supposed to be unlimited as well....the only thing that I can remember not being covered in the silver tier at the time was all the story benefits which I didn't need.

We received your support request last Thursday morning and 24 hours later a comprehensive response was sent back to you and the ticket closed. If you would like us to resend that response that can be done for you; please advise. However you will see all the details here:

https://www.lushstories.com/support/my/closed

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yeah I didn't receive the first notification....thank you for clearing this up.