They are not.
The person below me doesn't know how to dance.
Well, hedgehogs are cute as all heck so yeah. I haven't had hot buttered rum but it does sound delicious. So I guess kis is half-right?
TPBM hosted a large Christmas feast this year.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Not sure what shoes I could wear that would qualify as "sexy" given the state of my feet. More likely I would be saving for good, practical hiking/walking shoes.
TPBM has never traveled outside their own country.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Not really at present. There's been a couple in the past, though.
TPBM wants winter to end sooner rather than later.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.