Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This or That

last reply
16.6k replies
543k views
7 watchers
23 likes

Tent camping

Have no sense of taste or smell

Actually, they go hand in hand. Loss smell and taste goes, too. If I absolutely has to lose one, though, probably smell.

Repair old clothes or just replace them?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

I replace them.

Be a better version of you or stay the same?

Better version ( who wouldn’t pick that?)

Face your fears alone or with friends?

tough one. probably with friends cos one of my fears is losing my friends so ... it would be part of it

Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato Pie?

Pumpkin

Easter or Halloween?

Easter

Bread or roll

roll

toast - butter or dry?

With butter

Masturbate with or without lube

With lube, it sounds so much better.

Sex with a Nextdoor neighbor or the one across the street?

Next-door there's only sheep across the road

Watch someone masturbate or be watched masturbating?

Well, ideally both at the same time but being watched strikes me as fun.

With your hands or a toy?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

always toys. gimme all the toys

make out session or edging session ?

Let’s go with make out session, I’m very oral oriented.

ATA masquerade party would you like a full hood or just an eye mask?

Full hood probably but I guess it would depend on the costume. One advantage of eyes only is that it can stay on if you're kissing or otherwise engaging oral acts with another partygoer.

In a longterm relationship: Sleep together all the time or just share a bed when having sex?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

I like privacy so share for sex only

Date a new person every night or limit yourself to five dates a year ?

A new person every night

Share your perfect partner or have a partner nobody wants

I guess the question is, does "nobody wants" include me? If I am the one person who wants them, I'll take the exclusive. 😋 OTOH, sharing is a kink I am down with so I think I'll take that answer.

Have sex daily but quite vanilla (in bed, some oral, intercourse in mish) or have sex weekly but get kinky?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Kinky weekly... I love variety and am willing to wait a week to get it. A year, not so much. 😉

During Sex at Home Preference: Music On or Music Off

Music is nice during sex provided it suits the mood. So probably no death or black metal unless you're getting really weird and kinky.😋

Foreplay in bath/shower or actually have sex there?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Sex in the shower! Then continue after...

Sex Under the Blankets or Sex Above the Blankets

When I was sexually active, they usually just got pushed off to the side, so I guess that's more "on top" than "under".

Younger partner (but legal, of course) or older partner?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

older

be a stripper for a year at an exclusive club, or volunteer to be a nude model for art students at a university?

Stripper, don't want to sit still that long.

Most Likely Way to Reach a Friend Today: Text or Call